Chapter 30

*NOT EDITED*

Lexi does this thing where when she has to make a decision she makes pro's and con's lists

Lexi does this thing where when she has to make a decision she makes pro's and con's lists. I know, she's like a real life version of Rory Gilmore.

I decided to use that idea with deciding what team I'm going to play for. I thought it was about time I decide since it's been over 2 weeks.

Oh yeah, I'm back from Boston. Got home early this morning. So um, we did win the Harvard game but we lost the Yale game. And Halloween is in two days.

But in front of me I have narrowed it down to two teams, Chicago North Stars and Boston Pride. Each has they're own pro's and con's list.

I know the reasons suck but I'm not as good as this as Lexi or creative

Am I stupid for considering Rohan? I've never been in a relationship where it seems like it might last to my future but should I make a decision based on it?

I mean if things don't work out I'll be in a city where I don't know anyone.

Fuck, this is so frustrating.

Then I hear a knock at my door, I look over and see Lexi. "Hey." She squeals running up to me. We hug. "I haven't seen you all day."

I laugh as we separate. "We only got here at about 4." So by the time I'd gotten back my lectures were done. 

But she's distracted because she spots my pro and con lists. "Kat, you still haven't decided?" She goes to pick them up. She reads them, "Your Chicago North Star list is lacking."

I huff a breath and splay on my bed, "I know. I also have to add your going to be in NYC." I mumble.

She folds them back up and puts them onto my desk. I feel the dent in my mattress indicating her sitting down. "Katherine don't base your decision on boys, even your family or me. Base your decision on how you feel, really feel."

I open an eye, seeing her giving me a look.

"Think about the answer to the question I'm going to ask, and only take into consideration your own feelings not others." She pauses. "Out of both options, which one makes you the most happy and excited when considering accepting."