Chapter 12

*NOT EDITED*

Holy shit my head is killing me

And holy fuck I'm not in my own bed, or bedroom. I look beside me and see a guy. Holy shit did I drunkenly hook up?

Wait is that....Rohan? He's laying shirtless on his stomach. But god does he look hot right now, messy brown hair, ripped body, muscular shoulders. He look so peaceful. But why don't I remember what happened last night, I grabbed the tequila and then did shots...

Wait! I look under the blanket, panties: check, boxers? Check, shirt: check. So we didn't sleep together? I release a breath and drop the blanket, look back at Rohan. The thought that we slept together is still wondering in my head.

I don't even know how long I'm looking at him but he starts groaning and squirming, then yawning, followed by his eyes fluttering open.

"It's creepy to watch someone sleep." His husky voice says. Oh my god his morning voice is so fucking sexy.

"Why am I in your bed?" I ask, turning my attention to the celling. "Did we...like, fuck?"

"Because you were drunk, and no we didn't." Is that disgust in his voice? 

"Oh yeah, duh but━wait Lexi. Where's Lexi." I ask shooting my attention back to Rohan.

"She slept in Kai's bed." He chuckles. Rohan throws off the blanket and I immediately cover my eyes with the blanket because I have no clue what to expect. "For fuck sakes, Kitty, I have pants on." 

I feel the dip of the bed which tells me he stood up, "Are you sure your not...naked?" I ask, the blanket muffling my question.

Then the blanket is ripped off and the light blinds me. "Get up," He walks into the bathroom, he is not pantless but wearing plaid pants and no shirt. I can see his muscular and ripped, chiseled chest. And the abs, they're so detailed that he must work out once a day. His shoulders━I shake my head from all my observations.

I sit up and look around the room, it's as clean as the last time I saw it, minus my clothes which are at the foot of the bed.

Rohan comes back out with a toothbrush in his mouth, he goes to his dresser and grabs a tee. He goes right back inside the bathroom.

I stand up and go over to the bookshelf. The books look worn, used, so that means he actually reads them.

"The boys are already up, let's go." I turn around and see Rohan waiting at the door, now he's put on the tee.

As we walk into the kitchen I see Kai cooking, Reid isn't in the kitchen but I hear the tv, Chase and Lexi are at the table, laughing, wearing her leggings and what is probably one of Kai's tees. I walk over and sit beside Lexi. "Is he flirting with you?" I ask, with a pointed look at Chase who's just smirking.