Chapter 20

*NOT EDITED*

⚠️TW⚠️
Mentions:
-Drugs
-Attempted Rape

"You want to go some place?" Audrey the girl I've been kissing for the last hour asks as she kisses my neck and grinding against my cock

I groan, "Shut up." I grab her neck and redirect her to my mouth, catching hers.

She moans which makes my cock grow harder. I tightly grip her hips while she grinds.

I'm about to take her up on her offer when I hear someone run into the lounge. I ignore it but then I hear Lexi's frantic voice. "Chase, Rohan, Kai, Reid," She pants, my head is up faster than the flash. "Something is wrong with Katherine."

Chase is instantly on guard, as well as Reid and Kai. "What happened." Chase demands. I tell Audrey to get off, I'm up before she gets completely off.

"Cohan is bringing her upstairs."

"So? They're hooking up?" Kai suggest. We all start stepping closer to her because she's talking low now.

Lexi shakes her head frantically, "Katherine doesn't hook up at parties trust me I've known her 19 years and she's never once done that, and even if she is she couldn't have gotten drunk in 15 minutes.

"And when I saw Cohan bringing her upstairs she looked completely out of it. Look I may not be a doctor but I know what someone on drugs look like." She says this in a hushed voice so others can't hear.

"He drugged her?" I whisper yell before I could stop myself. "I knew there was something off about Cohan, the way he looked at her wasn't like looking at a friend or looking at her like he liked her, the look he gave her was some of a stalker." I mumble to myself, I'm already out of the lounge and towards the stairs.

"How long ago was this?" I ask over my shoulder, going up the stairs. I know that Lexi, Chase, Kai and Reid are behind me.

"A couple minutes ago, five maybe." Her voice is filled with anxiety.

In the hallway I look down and see a bunch of doors. I start slamming doors open, some have people hooking up who aren't Katherine and Cohan. I'm at one of the last doorsTrevor Willis, a teammatewhen I try to open it but it's locked then I hear his voice, "Occupied." Cohan's damn voice says.

I seethe. Instead of using the door knob, I kick it open. And what I see causes me to see red. Cohan is hovering over her, knees trapping in her thighs, holding her hands above her head. 

He's either trying to kiss her neck or whisper in her ear, either way she's moving her head away from his touch. I hear slight whimpers.

I'm on him in a second, my fist colliding with his jaw.

He grunts as he falls to the ground, I trap his legs between my thighs so he can't move. I start to repeatedly punch him, everything around me is gone. All I can imagine is Katherine under him as he forces himself on her.