Chapter 33

*NOT EDITED*

So far today's been good

Writing class was...harder but Lexi sat next to me and practically killed Cohan with her eyes. Then when I stepped out of class Chase was waiting for me, said he wanted to go to lit class together. But I knew the truth and silently thanked him for it.

And of course, waiting for me outside lit class was Rohan and a cup of coffee.  And now Rohan is walking me to language and linguistic class.

I take a sip of coffee. Wait a second, then, "Don't you have a class to get to?" 

He tightens his grip on my hand, "I'd rather be here." When I give him a look he laughs, "It's all good, Fly. I finished the essay we were supposed to work on today and already sent it to the professor."

I roll my eyes, "So you don't think about hockey all the time, good to know." I say in an exaggerated voice.

Rohan chuckles, "I think about more than just hockey and school. Specifically a witty and bratty blonde hockey player." 

I mock gasp, "I knew there was something between you and Chase. Makes sense now, you have a type." I grin. 

He stops which makes me stop with him. He tugs me closer, encircles my waist. "Your just in a mood huh?" He says into my ear. "But I guess that's where your mind would go. Me and Chase? You'd love that wouldn't you." When I give him a confused look he whispers, "Together." And smacks my ass.

I'm disgusted in a second. "Gross, Rohan. That'd be like fucking my brother." I shiver at the thought. He laughs as we continue walking. "But...I'm not saying that he's not attractive, because he is."

His jaw tightens. 

I smirk, "I mean like have you seen his eyes? They're gorgeous color of a rain forest. And then there's his body. So muscular━"

Rohan tugs me into his side this time, "Keep talking about another guy being attractive and see what will happen." He warns in my ear, in a low voice. We pass a professor as we walk out of the building and head to another. Rohan waves at him like he didn't just threaten me.

I reach up, "And what will happen?" 

He looks down and I see that his eyes have dilated and their practically black. But he can't say it because we pass a cluster of students who are eyeing us. I ignore them. He bends down to my height, "You'll beg me."

 My eyes widen before a smirk spreads across my face. After we say bye and I'm sitting beside a friend, Ciera. "Oh my god, you're at school!" She exclaims. "What the heck happened to you?"

I open my computer and bring out my binder, "Well I was sick at first and then went to a tournament." 

She doesn't say anything and when I look at her she's eyeing me carefully. Then she says, "Are you okay?"

That makes me freeze, "What do you mean?" I advert my eyes.

"Well a sickness doesn't last 2 weeks and you were fine enough to play hockey but not go to school. I'm just wondering why you lied." She shrugs.

Goddam her. Ciera is a psychology major and hopes to work in the FBI as a behavioral analyst. She also has a photographic memory and a weirdly cool IQ. So she was drawn to Criminal Minds and was inspired by Spencer Reid since she associates herself with him.

"I had a family emergency." I say distracting my hands with typing on my laptop, to keep my hands from shaking.

She silent again and I can tell she's reading me. I almost thank her when she lets it go and the class starts.

When I'm finished with my work before Ciera I go on messages on my computer that's hooked up with my phone so it doesn't look like I'm not doing anything. I go onto Rohan's icon and start typing.

Me: Mason, Andrew, John, Kai, Reid, Mick, Alex.

He responds almost immediately. 

Rohan: Why are you naming our teammates?

Me: Oh, I'm just naming some guys I find attractive...

This time the three dots that indicate he's typing appear and disappear about 10 times before he responds.

Rohan: Just wait.

And that sends a chill of anticipation up my spine.

"Why does you face look like that?" Ciera asks.

I immediately get out of my conversation with Rohan. I look to Ciera, "What?" 

Her eyes widen, "Oh my god your sexting!" She whispers low enough for only us to hear.

I furrow my brows but then remember who I'm talking to, "Damn you, Ciera and your psycho analysing me." I mumle.

She laughs, "I called it. You and Rohan. The tension between you guys was suffocating." 

I roll my eyes.

"No seriously. I was just waiting for you guys to jump each others bones." She teases.

But I groan as I slide down my chair.