Chapter 36

*NOT EDITED*

The charity dinner lasted 3 hours

The charity dinner lasted 3 hours. I dropped Lexi off at their apartment before me and Katherine drove to my house.

When we got back me, Katherine, Kai and Chase watched a movie together. Reid's at a girls house. 

We watched a couple horror movies until it was past midnight. We don't have practice tomorrow but we all had an early morning. Chase went upstairs first then me and Katherine.

But neither of us were tired so we're currently watching Blindspot from where we left off. We just finished the 10 episode when Katherine stretches out and snuggles into my side.

"Are you tired." I ask wrapping my arms around her.

She shakes her head, "No." Truth. Because she places her hand on my abdomen. Not in a 'resting her hand kind of way', but in a way where she's slowly inching her hand lower. 

Show is forgotten.

It's only when her hand passes my abs do I place my hand on hers, "Katherine." I say in warning but my voice is filled with gravel.

She looks up to me with a twinkle of mischief in her ocean blue eyes. "Yes?"

I start moving slowly, gently pushing her on her back as I grab her wrists and press them into the bed. "Your a little trickster." I mumble.

She smirks, cocks her head to the right. "How?"

I press a kiss to her neck. Bite down in that spot before pressing my tongue to the spot. "Placing your hand on my stomach, inching downwards. Getting me hard." I mutter against her neck as I continue pressing kisses up her neck. Onto her jaw. Cheeks. Corner of her mouth before finally pressing a chaste kiss to her lips. 

Then I'm off the bed and heading for my desk. "Where are you going?" Katherine asks as her voice has gone husky. A mirror of my own voice. 

I open a drawer to my desk and grab the black fabric and close the drawer. I curl it into a ball into my fists so she can't see what I have. 

Her curious eyes track my hand until I toss it to her, she catches it easily. Unfolds it revealing the fabric. She looks up with excitement in her eyes, "A blindfold?"

I grin, "Put it on." 

She slowly slips it onto her eyes, hiding her eyes from view.

I bend over the bed, gripping her ankles and pulls her to the edge of the bed. She squeals but I cut it off by placing a hand on her mouth, "You have to be quiet, Fly."

She nods as she tries to reach for me but I grab her hands in the air, replace the beside her head. "Keep your hands here." I wait until she nods before I release them.

I trail my hands down her side until I come to the waistband of her shorts and pull them down slowly. As I do this her breathing starts to get more heavy. After I throw her shorts to the floor I now trail my hand up her thighs to the hem of the shirt, bringing it up as I go.