Chapter 31

*NOT EDITED*

Halloween's always been my favourite holiday, second to Christmas of course

Ever since high school, I've loved it. Partly because of the Halloween parties. Dressing up? I love it.

And guess who agreed to do couple costumes with me. Rohan. I know right unbelievable.

I lift my hand to knock on the door but before I could knock the door opens and Chase is standing there. "What's up Kitty Kat."

"The sky." I say following him inside the house.

"Rohan's upstairs." Chase says walking into the living room. Completely ignoring my joke.

 I continue walking upstairs until I get to his room. I knock, "Come in." He says from the other side.

I smirk, "Are you sure you not jerking off?" 

Footsteps thud until he opens the door, "Shut up, Fly." He says before kissing me. 

I break away, "I missed you too." I say patting his chest and walking in.

His room is the same as before. Clean as the last time. This is the first time I've been in her since we started dating. I go and jump onto his bed.

I look up and see he's wearing a towel around his waist. "Do I get a show?" I ask, eyeing the towel.

"Do you want one?" He asks, grinning.

I lick my lips. But just as he goes to take off the towel we hear a knock at the door. Rohan groans before he goes and opens his door. Kai's standing there. "Cockblocker." Rohan mumbles.

Kai looks around him and to me, smirk. I wave. "Sorry, Ro. We're leaving for the Halloween Kappa party in an hour." He says before walking to his room.

"Your not going to back out, are you?" I ask, sitting up on my elbows.

He closes the door, "What do you mean?" He turns to look at me.

"Costume?"

Realisation dawns on his face. He smirks as he walks towards me. "Don't worry, Fly. I'll be the dark angel to your white angel." He says before kissing me. Swiping his tongue inside my mouth. I bite his lip.

He groans before breaking away. "We don't have time, babe. Not for what I'd be planning."

I raise my brow, "Can't get me off?" I ask, taunting him, as I clench my thighs.

He tracks the movement. "I could get you off until you lost track of the amount of times, I just don't have the time." He pecks my lips before standing up. He goes to his dresser and grabs a pair of boxer briefs.

I watch as he slips them on, covering his hard length. He looks over to me, "Better get dressed, angel." He says going into the bathroom, leaving the door open.