Epilogue

*NOT EDITED*

I know I used to dream of moving to a Victorian home in Boston but now that it's happening it seem surreal

Me and Rohan graduated from Delcour U about 3 months ago and now we're moving into our home. Or rather already moved in. Just need to unpack.

I'm standing like an idiot on the sidewalk in front of the house, not quite believing my eyes. The house is one I've passes by many times before.

It's a 2 story house with a beautiful sun room and a huge porch as well as big lawn. It has cream outside paneling and a grayish roofs.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I hear someone ask from behind me.

I smile as I turn and see Rohan looking at me. He looks sexy in his tee and jeans. "Maybe I'm waiting to be escorted." I raise a brow.

He grins as he walks up to me, but rather than taking my hand he lifts me into his arms bridal style. 

My eyes widen, "What the hell, Ro?" 

But he ignores me as he walks me to the house. Only does he let me down when were over the threshold.

I look around and still see our boxes. He says, "We need to unpack."

We walk over to the couch in the sun room, I place my feet on his lap. I turn to Ro, "My mom's coming over tomorrow, remember?"

He nods, "Yeah, she's coming to help unpack."

"She's gonna want to redecorate the entire house." I half-heartedly joke.

He snorts, "I have no doubts." He starts massaging my feet. "Probably going to want to decorate our kids room mostly." He remarks and my eyes swivel to him.

We've never had this talk before, the marriage talk yes but not baby talk. "Kids?" We've been together for almost 3 years and never had this talk.

He nods as if we're talking about the weather, "I'm thinking maybe three kids, four if were ambitious."

I stutter, "You want kids?" I ask like an idiot.

He finally looks at me and grins, "Yeah of course." He moves my feet so that their underneath him. He crawls up my body and plants himself above me. "I want lots of babies." He kisses my forehead, "Why do you think there are so many rooms in this house?"

I laugh, "I love you."

He grins, "And I love you Katherine."

The end!