Chapter 19

*NOT EDITED*

⚠️TW⚠️
Mentions:
-Drugs
-Attempted Rape

"Do I have to go to this party?" Lexi asks at the doorway of my room━which has yet to be unpacked by me

"Oh c'mon Lex, you haven't went to a party in a while and I want to go to one with you." I whine as I look into my closet. "Plus it's to celebrate our win."

"Have you made a decision?" She adds.

I know exactly what she's asking, "Made a decision about what?"

After todays game and win, I walked out of the steam room and was met by a man in a suit━Gabriel Montgomery, a scout for the Chicago North Stars. Yup, he offered me a contract. I answered him with the same reply I did for Iris. Of course Lexi had been with me when he offered.

"Katherine, you've gotten 2 contract offers."

"Thank you Captain Obvious, I said I was waiting for other teams." I say absently as I look around my closet for something to wear.

These parties aren't very fancy, it's just a frat party so I end up grabbing a pair of dark washed jeans for bottoms, and for a top I decided on a deep red ribbed cropped long sleeve. As for my hair I just decided to leave the curls from today.

I look at the weather app on my phone, still cold out. I groan, no snow yet. 

I may be crazy for preferring Winter over Summer but c'mon, with summer comes constant heatthere's only so much clothing you can take off until your butt naked, even then it'd probably still be hot as fuckbugs are a thing in summer, yes there good stuff about about summer but in winter there is snow, hot chocolate, Christmas lights and Christmas, sitting in front of the fireplace with thousands of blankets, and the obvious one it's hockey season.

I leave my room and see Lexi waiting on the couch. She's wearing black skinny jeans, a dark purple silk halter top and leather knee high boots.

"Ready to go?" I ask going over to the entrance while putting my phone into my back pocket. I open the closet and grab some tall black ankle boots and a leather jacket.

I hear the tv turn off and Lexi's boots walking towards me, "Yup."

This party is at one of the frat houses, risky yes, but surprisingly our frat houses aren't...what's the word. Crazy? I don't know but these parties are like any other.

As the taxi approaches the house and there are people out on the lawn and walking into the house. I lean up front and hand him the money. He thanks us.

Walking into the house, the music is blasting. I hook my arm around Lexi's arm and navigate through the flooding people. Then were in the kitchen where the alcohol is, I grab a red solo cup and pours some vodka in it with some coke.