4

😗sorry for any mistakes

Zuri and Kimoria were on the swings talking about nothing

Zuri and Kimoria were on the swings talking about nothing. They found themselves doing this a lot when they were bored and wanted to get out of the house.

Zuri looked up seeing her bf and jumped off the swings running to him leaving kimoria on the swings.

"STINNNNNKKKK," she said jumping in his arms.

"Wassup baby" he chuckled and pecked her lips. She just smiled up at him.

she missed him. He missed her too; they had both been busy with things. They last saw each other  2 days ago when they went to the Tanger outlet to go shopping. They were buying each thing left and right.

"Hey jaw," she said looking at him then she looked down and saw a lil girl.

oh hell I tried to set my bitch up with someone baby daddy she thought to herself

"Wassup"  he nods.

"Hii," Zuri said to lil journi, smiling and waving.

"Say hey nene," Jermaiah told Journi.

"hiiii your prettyy" Journi said smiling and waving back at Zuri. Zuri looked at her in awe. She thought she was so adorable with her deep dimples showing.

Jermaiah was surprised. He wouldn't call Journi mean but she didn't smile or wave when it came to talking to strangers and would give them a dry hi with a boring look. Most of the time if Jermaiah didn't tell her to say hey back she would just look at them.

"Thank you but not as pretty as you are beautiful," Zuri said, winking at her, journi smile got bigger. "Can I go swing?" she asked, looking up at her brother.

He glanced down at her then looked over at the swings seeing Kimoria on one of them on her phone paying them no mind.

He smiled to himself while looking over to her. He thought she was so pretty, especially right now. She had her hair in a messy bun with some black Nike leggings and a black crop top and some mineral blue crocs.

It was basic but she still looked good to him.

He hasn't seen her since that day at main event. They didn't talk like that, only about the games and stuff. But it wasn't awarded or weird to either of them.

"Yea come on I'll push you," he told journi.

"no jermaiah" Journi mugged him "I'm a big girl. I don't need you to push me," she said, rolling her neck.