36

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GADecember 23rdThursday

Atlanta GA
December 23rd
Thursday

"That's everything" Kimoria yawned while walking out the house while holding Journi's hand.

"You sure?" He asked while opening the car door for both of them.

"Yeah, I sent most of the presents down with mama and daddy on Monday '' She said, while he made sure Journi was all the way in before closing her door.

They were headed down to the Cabin in Blue Ridge, where they spent every Christmas and New year.

Cain builded it a long time ago and her family has been spending Christmas and New years there since Kimoria was 10

Her parents and uncles and Tt's always went down early in the morning the day before everyone else, to set the Christmas decorations up.

Everybody else would come down the day before christmas eve and leave after New Year's day.

"Ight, Ima go lock up" He said before closing the door when she was all the way in.

He went around the house to make sure everything was straight before turning the alarm on and walking out. He put the key code in to lock the door and walked to the car getting in.

"You put the Address in already?" He asked before putting his seat belt on. She nodded, holding her hand out for him to hold.

He made sure Jounri was bucked up before backing out the driveway and speeding off.

🎶Sixty naked bitches, no exaggeration
We bought all the bottles, had to change locations
Smashing all the models, now we hit the waitress🎶

"But tonight, me and my friends, we got money to spend Me and my friends, we got money to spend" Kimoria sang, smiling, watching her boyfriend speeded through other cars.