19

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAJune 11thFriday

Atlanta GA
June 11th
Friday

Kimoria and Jeremiah were cuddled up on his couch watching Squid Game.

It was around 10 pm, Journi went to sleep earlier. She was tired from camp today.

"Hell Nah I would have just stood there waiting for her to turn around," Kimoria said, shaking her head

Jeremiah chuckled "Hell Nah you don't want that money," he asked.

"Yeah but she turns around too fast for me, and you can't move at all," She said, "All that running I would have been outta breath" She chuckled. He laughed.

"You gotta crawl. it'll be easier to freeze and when you get close get up and run" He said, Kimoria thought about it then nodded.

"You right you right" She agreed. They continued to watch the show, til Kimoria thought of something.

"Papa, can I ask you something?" She asked, looking up at him.

"What?" He said, pausing the show giving her his full attention. "When did you know you love me?" She asked, He started smiling making her smile.

She always wanted to know. She wanted to know was it the same time she realized it.

"The first time we spent Halloween together" He replied, Kimoria was shocked. They only knew each other for maybe 4 or 5 months then.

"I was questioning myself fa' weeks already before. I knew I had feelins for you already, but it always felt deeper. You were always on my mind, the only person that could genuinely make me smile just by your presence. I couldn't even have feelings or anything for other people if it wasn't for you. Then on Halloween when Jounri couldn't go trick and treat, you canceled everything you were doin, callin yo cousins and shit to set up a whole inside tricking and treating in the house just so she wouldn't miss out." He told her.

Kimoria blushed remembering that day. She and her cousins were supposed to have a Halloween party but she heard Jermaiah wasn't feeling good and Jounri was going to miss out m, so she had her cousins cancel the party just to do that for her and help nurse Jermaiah back to health.

"Awww bubba," She said, pouting, she puckered up her lips for a kiss. He chuckled before giving her one.

He deepened the kiss sliding his tongue in, placing his hand around her neck making Kimoria straddle his lap. The kiss was getting sloppy, as one hand was gripping her ass and the other around her neck gently squeezing.