Epilogue

😗sorry for any mistakes

1 year later........

Atlanta GADecember 6thSunday

Atlanta GA
December 6th
Sunday

Jermaiah's eyes opened, he blinked a few times as he tried to get his eyes adjusted to the light.

He looked over at Kayiomie as she slept peacefully and wildly. He smiled, his beautiful babygirl who was just the cutest chocolate baby he has seen since Journi. She looked just like Him and her mother mixed.

He kissed her cheek, deciding to leave her alone and let her sleep

He kissed her cheek, deciding to leave her alone and let her sleep. He stood from the bed, stretching and grabbed his phone. He went into the bathroom and started the shower.

He made a happy birthday post to Kayiomie, today was her 1st birthday. She grew up so fast this past year, a little too fast for his liking. He chuckled at the comments she got and other people posted about her.

He looked in the mirror and sighed, Kayiomie kept him up all night and boy was he tired still. He walked out the bathroom to get his clothes from his closet.

He chuckled when he heard Erin downstairs fussing at Cain about something as she was setting up Kayiomie's winter wonderland party.

He walked past a picture of him and Kimoria at their wedding. He stared at it for a minute before sighing and going back to the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth first before he stripped from his clothes and put them in a pill to put in his dirty clothes hamper once he finished.

He got in the shower and let the water run down his body before grabbing his soap and rug to wash his body.

He felt arms wrapped around his waist from behind, he looked down seeing Kimoria's wedding ring "Goodmorning bubba" She said, laying her head on his back. "Goodmorning love" He said and turned around to face her as she smiled up at him.