29

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAOctober 4thMonday

Atlanta GA
October 4th
Monday

"Papa you know where my suitcases and bags are?" Kimoria frowned asking walking out of their closet.

"I hid em" He replied shrugging, putting his chain on.

She scrunched her face "Why would you hide my suitcases and bags?" she asked confusedly.

"So if you eva' tried to leave me, you can't," He said pulling his earrings on.

"I would just use a trash bag" She joked chuckling. She wouldn't seriously leave him not again at least.

"Guess we ain gon have no trash bags either" He scoffed.

She smacked her lips "Bubba, I have to pack. We leave tomorrow morning" She chuckled putting her hand on her hip.

Tomorrow was the trip to Jamaica and they both have yet to pack. They both decided not to go to work today just to pack and have everything in order before they left.

He smiled "Ima go take NeNe stuff to ya parents house, I'll be back" He chuckled grabbing his gun and wallet.

Journi was staying with Erin and Cain while they were gone, with Kaleb and Amiya since Junior and Jelani were going on the trip as well.

She shook her head "Ima take a nap and when I wake up my bags better be out" she said playfully rolling her eyes, walking past him.

He grabbed her arm pulling her back for a kiss "I love you," He said, she smiled "I love you too, be safe," she said once he let her go.

"I ain't playing either Ayden. Let my bags not be out when I wake up it's gone be me and you" she said walking over to the bed getting in.

"Ion care" He chuckled grabbing his keys. Before he could walk out she threw a pill bottle at his head

"Ok damn, I'll do it" He chuckled rubbing his head. "You so damn violent," He said tossing the pill bottle on the bed.

"I know yo great value John Wick ass ain't talkin" She scoffed getting under the blanket, making him bust out laughing walking out the room.

He walked into Journi's room grabbing the bags he had her packed last night. She was at school right now and Cain was picking them up after school today.

He grabbed all her things before going doing stairs to leave.

_________________