43

😗sorry for any mistakes

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜

Atlanta GA
February 8th
Tuesday

"She's so pathetic and delusional" I chuckled watching a video of Kimmy, dat Karin was showing me.

"Exactly, talking about thats her nigga, if he 'yo nigga' why yall ain't together then?" Karin said laughing and shaking her head.

Exactly. If dats 'yo nigga' why we be otp and texting all the time? why does he say you're childish and don't want you anymore?

"Jaw better get her before I be her ass foe speakin on me" I scoffed, getting up from the couch and going into the kitchen.

"What are you and Chris doing for V-day?" I asked coming back with two bottles of water and gave her one.

"Girl we ain doin nothin til afterwards" She rolled her eyes, taking the water bottle.

"We got dat annoyin ass offspring so we have to week til dat Friday after V-Day. '' She huffed, I chuckled.

She minds as well give the little bastard up for adoption or something, neither her or Chris cares or like him. I'll be damned if I keep a child I didn't want or like. Ain't finna ruin my life, that's exactly why if i'm pregnant, I get abortions, everytime.

I can't even stand my own sister or do I like raising her. She stops me from doing things I want to do. I'm only raising her because I get a check from the Government every month.

"What are you doing for V-day, bestie?" She asked and I smiled.

"Welllll my stinka is taking me out from dinner and stuff on Friday," I smiled thinking about it.

I'm finally going to get dick!!! He said he wanted to wait for Friday so it can be special for us.

"Awww y'all are so cuteee" Karin cooed, I shrugged "I know" I said cockily.

"Wait, doesn't he have a lil sister?" She asked, I rolled my eyes thinking of the annoying, lying lil bitch before nodding.

"What is he gon do with her? cause you don't like kids" She asked frowning.

"Ion kno but i'll beat dat bitch ass again if she tries to interfere with our relationship" I scoffed. It ain't nothing to whoop her ass again, the bitch can't fight.

I was thinking about talking to Jaw about sending her off to boarding school so she wouldn't be around so much and we can be happier.

"Period" Karin laughed "You are the new most important thing in his life now and lil girl betta know her place" Karin said.

"Say it louder bestie" I said as I felt my phone vibrating

Stinka🥰🤍
Would like facetime...

I smiled, answering. "Hey Stinka" I smiled. He mugged me "Wassup stink" He said dryly.

He is always so dry and I have literally never seen him smile before. Period my nigga ain't no friendly nigga.

If he showin all 32 of his teeth ION WANT HIM!