49

😗sorry for any mistakes

 Atlanta GAMay 22nd Tuesday

Atlanta GA
May 22nd
Tuesday

"Bitch I wanna fight. It's upsetting me and my homegirls that yo ass still ain up" Zuri said, talking to Kimoria as she held Skylar. Zuri was staying with her, since Jermaiah at to handle business at the shop today.

"Missed my birthday and all! Like I feel like youn care bout me. It's been a month bestie" Zuri fussed. Zuri's birthday was last friday and they had plans to get drunk since she wasn't able to last year. Zuri didn't even celebrate, she just stayed home and watched movies. She didn't think it was right to celebrate while her best friend was in a coma.

"You even missed out first mother's day bestie.....I miss you.....Not just me tho, everybody else too." She said and looked at Skylar, "Tell yo God momma if she'on wake, you gon show yo black ass" She chuckled, Skylar smiled up at her mother and started playing with her braid.

"Ion likes dat strong face, ankle biter boy but he is really going through it without you Kimmy pooh. He looks like a lost puppy and it's depressing as hell. I can't even talk about him, that's how bad it is" Zuri said.

"Yo son needs you too so wake up already damn sleep fawkin beauty" She rolled her eyes then popped her forehead.

_________________

"Speak," Jermaiah said, into his air pod as he cleaned up his station. While he was at the shop handling some financial business he decided to help out with peoples tattoos since he was there.

"Boy you lost yo damn mind, who you talkin ta' " Blairbella fussed, his eyes widened. He didn't look to see who was calling, he just answered.

"My bad granny," He chuckled, spraying the chair down is lysol spray.

"Mhm I see cause ya almost made me forget you my grandchild" She grumbled, making him chuckle. "I was just calling to check up on you since I haven't heard from you recently" She said, he sighed.

"My bad, it's just—No it's okay. I know you have a lot going on right now" She said, He nodded, putting his cleaning supplies away.

"How are you granny?" He asked, sitting in the chair. "I'm fine, Your granddaddy almost popped my hip outta play the other day, tryna dance like dem ole young girls and Ion got it like dat nomo" She laughed making him laugh a lil.

"Y'all up thea' livin it up" He chuckled, "We ain retire and move here for nothing" She laughed, he shook his head at them.