26

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GASeptember 1st Wednesday

Atlanta GA
September 1st
Wednesday

"Wassup angel" I said walkin into the living room, seein Nene watchin the fresh prince of bel-air, eating some grapes.

"Hi buggs" she said before I kissed her forehead. I took one of her grapes makin ha' mug me

"Why wo— just take them" she said shaking her head, giving me the bowl. I chuckled grabbing it.

"Where Kimoria?" I asked, I had jus got home.

"Upstairs" she said, getting up, goin into the kitchen. I nodded walking towards the stairs then stopped.

"Nene you did yo homework?" I shouted askin. "Yes, kimmy already checked it" She shouted from the kitchen. "Ight" I said before goin up stairs. I walked into the room seein Kimoria frownin sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong wit you?" I asked, walkin over to her, giving her a kiss.

"Why we don't fall asleep on the phone?" She asked.

What?

"Lolonyo, we sleep in the same bed every night" I said looking at her weirdly. "Okay and?" she said, straight facin me.

I blankly looked at her before walkin away, shakin my head.

she must been in my weed or sum

"What you wanna eat tonight?" I asked walkin into the closet to change clothes "So you not gonna answer my question?" I heard her ask.

I swea sumthin wrong wit her in the head

I walked out the closet lookin at her like she was dumb.

"We eatin Nachos tonight" I said before walkin out the room.

_________________

"You want yo chips toasted or no?" I turned asking Nene. She was in the kitchen while I was cookin, tellin me about her day.

"Toasted" she responded, I nodded preheating the oven t0 350.

I grabbed the a long pan before openin the Tostito chips, pouring half the bag on the pan.

"Oh, and I need $100 and for you sign my permission slip" Nene said, while I rolled the chips up putting the bag clip on it.