44

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAFebruary 12thFriday

Atlanta GA
February 12th
Friday

"Stink that was so good, thank you for tonight" Diamond said as her and Jermaiah walked to his car, after leaving Red lobster.

Jermaiah thought it would be nice of him to take her somewhere good for her last meal instead of taking her to Mcdonald's and making her get stuff off the dollar menu.

He nodded while unlocking the doors then to get in. Diamond rolled her eyes at him, not opening the door for her. This was their first outing fr and she thought he would be a gentleman and open her door.

When she was stalking Kimoria and he was with her, he always opened the door for her so she wondered why he wasn't doing the same for her.

She got in and he started the car. "Where are we off to next?" She asked while putting on her self belt. He chuckled "You're goin ta' hell I'm goin ta' get my wife" He said nonchalantly, smiling.

She frowned, confused "Hu-" she was cut off by a needle getting stuck in her neck causing her to go to sleep.

"Ion kno how you listened to her talk all the time. I'm annoyed and it's only been 2 minutes" Omari said, shaking his head and putting the needle in the zip lock bag so they could dispose it later.

"I slapped her once outta Impulse, ha' ole dumb ass stayed" Jermaiah said, shaking his head and looking at Mason and Junior pull up in a Black van in front of his car. Omari laughed.

"Took y'all long enough" Omari said, pulling the disaffected wipes out, while Junior and Mason put their gloves on before grabbing Diamonds body and throwing her in the back of the van.

"Damn y'all goin to kill her before we get a chance to" Omari chuckled at the one they threw her body in so aggressively in the van.

"Tuff'' Mason said, getting back in the driver's seat. Omari cleaned off Jermaiah's front seat with the wipes before hopping in the van with Junior and Mason.

"Hello?" Kimoria said, answering the facetime call, "I'm otw ta' get ya na' " Jermaiah said, putting the phone on his lap to focus on the road.

"Ouu did you bring me some biscuits?" "She asked. "Yes baby, I got yo biscuits" He chuckled while speeding through people on the road.

She had asked him to get her some red lobster biscuits and some shrimp pasta since he was going to red lobster.

"Omg I love you! but i'm getting ready now" She smiled "Wait what about the pasta?" She asked, hoping he didn't forget.