47

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAApril 22ndMonday

Atlanta GA
April 22nd
Monday

"Well if youn come visit me then Imma come ta' you" I chuckled sayin to my granny over the phone.

"Mhm you be forgettin bout me and yo granddaddy na' " She said, makin me laugh.

"Granny I call y'all everyday" I chuckled, she always does this, always wants to whine and complain how I don't talk ta' ha' but she left ME ta' go to Hawaii.

"You can still come and visit yo granny Jermaiah" She fussed, I shook my head.

"I told you not ta' leave me in the first place. But Imma come up thea' and visit soon in the summer, when Nene and Carter get outta school" I said, Ion want her to think I jus forgot bout ha' and pop when I didn't.

I jus can't visit because of Nene in school and now we have Carter and both me and Kimoria are busy wit work especially since we both are expanding our businesses.

"How are my grand babies?" She asked, "They good. Nene started therapy last week and she been doin betta' then I thought she would. Ha' therapist said she jus slowly makin progress wit opening up and speakin but I thought dat was normal" I said.

Tt Addison recommended us to a children's therapist that she has known for years. I thought with the way Nene has been lately that maybe it wasn't a good idea but she was doing good.

"It is, she's young and still afraid she can't trust other people besides family but she will get there." She said, I nodded like she could see me before I checked to see if I had any appointments left for today.

Doing appointments only prolly was the best thing for business. Shit so organized and I got Mani handling it all.

"Jermaiah, You kno yall needa take legal action with Carter" She said, making me sigh. I already knew she was goin to say somethin bout it jus like everyone else.

"Granny—As much as our family hates going to them pigs and shit, this is something y'all have to do. As much as you and Kimmy care for him, he'on need y'all in jail for kidnapping" She expressed.

The only reason we ain go to the pigs is because we ain dat type of family. They ain't gonna do shit but put him in the fucked up system.

The system don't care bout these kids fr, they will bypass anything as long as they got they check they straight. I'll be damn if Carter went ta' dat and sumthin happened ta' him, I'll paint this whole city red.