7

😗sorry for any mistakes

(24 years old)

Atlanta GA
March 9th
Friday

"Hey, favorite son-law," Mama Rin said smilin opening the door.

I was at Kimoria's Parents' house to pick up Journi. Some days after school she would come here, other days she would go to the daycare.

I gave her a side hug chucklin.

"Ma you kno yo daughter has a bf," I told her after closing the door, following her into the kitchen. She turned around mugging me "Don't bring that negativity into my house boy" She said.

I shrugged "I'm jus sayin" putting my hands up. She waved me off.

"Baby get your son-law," She said once we got into the kitchen seein Cain sittin at the island eatin a fruit salad. I shook my head walkin over to him.

Ma is somethin else

"What you do now," He asked raising his eyebrows dappin me up. I chuckled shaking my head. "All I said was yo daughter has a bf so I ain't yall son-law," I said nonchalantly.

"Gimme a grape," I said looking in his bowl. He bucked "No greedy nigga" He said movin the bowl closer to him side-eyeing me.

I smacked my lips goin to the refrigerator gettin a bottle of water opening it leaning on the counter.

Cain scrunched his face up, lookin at me "What bf?" He asked looking confused. "Exactly!" Ma said pointing at me. I chuckled to myself shaking my head

"Rico is a nice young person, but he's not the one for Kimmy we all know it" She shrugged sitting in Cain's lap taking one of his grapes.

I bet if I did that he would've tried to shoot me

He mugged her makin her as she childishly grinned. Cain put his fist to his mouth "YOOO she still datin that lil nigga?" He said. We just looked at him.

"mannneeeee" he dragged out. I laughed "I owe that nigga Mason $50 na' " He said. We shook our heads.

"What? I thought she wouda' been tired of him by na' " He shrugged. Ma got up walking away.

"That's tuff" I mumbled tryin not to laugh.

"Nene! Your brother is here baby!" I heard Ma yell upstairs. A min later I heard lil feet runnin down the stairs.