33

😗sorry for any mistakes

A/n: Do not be mad at me🧍🏾‍♀️🤚🏾 Do not be mad at mfin me🤚🏾

Atlanta GA
November 20th
Saturday

🎶 Flashing lights (lights, lights, lights)
Flashing lights (lights, lights, lights)
Flashing lights (lights, lights)🎶

"SURPRISEEEE SHAWTY" Kimoria yelled when everybody came outside.

She had 'Happy birthday Jermaiah' fireworks popping and regular fireworks going off as music played and she stood next to the army green 2022 widebody Hellcat SRT.

Kimoria's eyes widen, freezing when she saw all of them pointing their guns at her.

"PUT DAT SHIT UP! FUCK WRONG WIT YALL" Cain snapped at them and quickly jumped in front of Kimoria.

"Damn y'all was gone shoot my girl" Venus frowned while recording.

They all quickly put their guns up. "We thought someone was shootin," Junior said with a yikes face.

"Y'all know the difference between fireworks and gunshots dumb ass" Erin fussed shaking her head. It was a good thing all the kids were sleeping in the house.

"You okay fats?" Cain turned around eyeing her.

"We sorry"

Kimoria chuckled nodding "Yeah," she said. Even she knew the difference between fireworks and gunshots. "Anyways TAADAAHHHH" She smiled waving her hand over the car.

"DAYYYYUMMMM" Omari and Bryson said amazed walking over to the car.

"Hellcat that's an SRT," Jelani said walk over while kimoria did the Shamar dance.

"Nigga you're winnin at life right now" Junior chuckled patting jermaiah's back.

"Aye Mani where my shit at!?!" Omari yelled from the front seat of the car, "Shut tf up Omari" She said shaking her head.

"This bit clean as hell" Aaron mumbled looking at the all-black interior.

"C'mere girl, "Jermaiah said picking kimoria up, spinning her around as she giggled. "You really brought a nigga his dream car" He smiled big before kissing her all over her face.