11

😗sorry for any mistakes

same night..........

Atlanta GA
March 25th
Friday

Jermaiah was sitting in the living waiting for Kimoria. He just put Jounri to sleep an hour ago.

He was confused about why Kimoria would want to come over this late. She never did that. He was on edge about it.

He pulled his phone out smacking his lips. Kimoria texted him 30 mins ago and she still wasn't there yet. Her condo was only maybe 15 -20 mins away.

She should have made it by now. It was almost 12 now. He was about to check her location til he heard the door ring.

He sighed getting off the couch he turned the alarm off before walking to the door.

"Lolon—" He paused when he saw her. He clenched his jaw once he saw the handprint around her neck. She walked past him into the house with her head down.

He closed and locked the door. Kimoria walked into the living and he went into the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Jermaiah didn't say a word and neither did kimoria.

"What happened," He asked after cleaning her up. Kimoria took a deep breath before speaking.

"Umm earlier this week I found out that Ri-Rico had a child," She told him. He scrunch his face up.

"We had been arguing about it all week. He was making me feel like I-It was my fault for him not telling me. On Wednesday we were arguing again, in the middle of it I had to throw up... I hadn't been feeling good for a few days now. He suggested that I take a pregnancy test so I did. It came out positive." She said playing with her fingers shocking Jermaiah.

He glanced down at her stomach for a sec then back to her.

kill it He thought. Then his eyes widened

"Pregnant?? We needa get you to a hospital to— No let me finish" She cut him off. He looked at her weirdly.

"He was so excited" She chuckled bitterly. "But I wasn't all that happy. I not ready to have a child of my own and I wanted us—" She paused briefly. Jermaiah frowned wondering why she stopped.

She cleared her throat before starting again " I wanted to be married first and I didn't want a baby with him honestly. I wanted him outta my life" She said truthfully. "Kimoria.... you had an abortion?" He asked. He was shocked,  he knew she didn't believe in abortions unless it was rape. She shook her head.