9

😗sorry for any mistakes

2 days later...

Atlanta GA
March 23th
Wednesday

"Baby it's been two days" Rico Groaned throwing his head back at Kimoria still not talking to him when she walked into the room just getting home from work. Kimoria went into the bathroom closing locking the door.

She turned the water to her liking. She put on her shower cap then stripped outta her clothes putting them in the dirty hamper. She got in sighing once the water hit her body. She washed 6 times then grabbed her towel getting out. She dried off before wrapping the towel around her body.

She walked out of the bathroom Rico bit his lip looking at her. She rolled her eyes walking into the closet grabbing a sports bra putting it on. She put some basketball shorts on that she stole from Jermaiah.

She took the shower cap off then put her towel up.

She went to her basket of lotions grabbed her coco butter body oil putting it all over her body. She sprayed herself with her basic vanilla. She went into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

She grabbed her phone and charger going to the guest room where she had been sleeping the past two days. She got in the bed going under the covers getting on her phone.

[instagram]: brentfaiyaz started a live video
[instagram]: citygrilmaniii sent a post

[Twitter]: jamieeee🐬 tweeted:
Hate when niggas be right sometimes😒

[wattpad]: @lickmydique replied to your comment: MA'AM😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

[SHEIN]: last hours ⏰⏰
free shipping ends really soon! 🛫 Don't go, just run>
[SHEIN]: Check in, get perks💰
You'll get SHEIN points right now just for checking your account >

[IMESSAGE]: BRYBRY💪🏽': Kimmy what you want now😐

[IMESSAGE]: Ayden🤞🏾💘': Kimoria 🧍🏿🔪.....

Kimoria frowned at Jermaiah's text but texted Bryson first

BRYBRY💪🏽'

Kimmy what do you want now😐

why you say it like that☹️