17

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAMay 9th Tuesday

Atlanta GA
May 9th
Tuesday

"Heeeeyyy Zuzu," I said walking into her office sitting on her desk. She mugged me, rolling her eyes "Kimmy what are you doing here" she straight face me.

well damn

"I came to get my nails done," I said frowning, Zuri owned a hair, nail, wax, and lash salon called Get right.

"Where's Quinn? Since you don't want to see me" I asked, mugging her. Quinn is her brother's wife and the head nail tech in the salon.

"She went to get our Jamaican food, you must didn't make an appointment?" She said raising her brow, "I did, I'm here early" I shrugged getting up. I was about to walkout.

"Wait , come help me" She called out before I could walk out.

no

I turned around mugging her "why would I help you?" I raised a brow, asking. "Because you loveeee me" She childishly grinned.

barely

I rolled my eyes walking back over to her desk, I sat in the chair this time and blankly looked at her "Sooo like 2 days ago, I got mad at Bryson and went off on him" She frowned, I busted out laughing

When does she not go off on him

"Zuzu, that ain't nothing new" I chuckled shaking my head. "nooo it's this damn demon child in me" She frowned.

"Unt unt don't talk about my Goddaughter ho" I mugged her, She smacked her lips

"Kimmy I'm fr!" She whined, "So boom, you know ion care if Bryson smokes, but lately I haven't been able to be around him afterward because the smell makes me sick. And you know Bryson is hella touchy when he high" She said, I nodded for her to continue

"Girl so why did he try to touch me and the first thing I did was smack the shit outta him, "She said shaking her head, my jaw dropped then I busted out laughing.

skskskksksksk

"YOOOOOOSKSKSKSK—" I laughed, "Zuzu why would you hit him instead of just telling him to move or something" I laughed shaking my head.

Her lip started to quiver making me laugh even harder. "I-I don't knowwww"She started crying.

Oh hell nah if this what being pregnant is, I'm good off that.