14

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAApril 9thSunday

Atlanta GA
April 9th
Sunday

"Wassup granny" Jermaiah said before he hugged Blairbella. He was picking grandparents up from the airport.

"Hey baby" She smiled sweetly, then frowned pinching his arm. "Dayum what was that for" he frowned rubbing his arm. Her pinches always felt like she was taking his skin off.

"You know why" she said slapping his chest "You don't call me nomore. You went from calling me everyday to disappearing" she fussed.

last year his grandparents moved to Hawaii permanently. So she doesn't see nor hear from him as much as she use to.

"Granny the time difference. We like 6 hours ahead of yall" He tried to reason, chuckling.

"Ion care! Cerdric getcha grandchild" She told her Husband pointing at Jermaiah. Cerdric shook his head at the two putting the bags in the car.

"I missed you too granny" he chuckled kissing her cheek."I missed Nene more" She shrugged getting in the car making his jaw drop.

"Wow" he muttered. Wassup pops" He said, dapping up Cerdric.

"Wassup. Where my granddaughter in- law" Cerdric asked referring to Kimoria. Jermaiah chuckled.

"What? I heard she was single" Cerdric smirked. He thought Kimoria and Jermaiah were perfect for eachother. Kimoria brings out a happy Jermaiah, that he hasn't seen in him since his mother passed.

"Jus get in the car pops" He said shaking his head walking to the driver side. "That ain't stoppin the conversation"Cerdric shrugged getting in.

Jermaiah just shook his head. He already knew they were about to talk his ears off about Kimoria.

_________________

Kimoria walked to the door holding a sleeping Amiya in her hands, It was time for Kimoria to return her nieces to her their rightful owners.

She typed the key code in, walking inside the house"Hey mommy" Kimoria said walking into the kitchen.

"My babbbyyy" Erin said, excitedly, she kissed her cheek. She pouted at Amiya "I'm about to give her spoiled butt back to her mammy" Kimoria told her making Erin laugh.

"They're in the back" Erin told her before greetings everyone else. Kimoria nodded walking to the backyard where her dad and uncle mason were grilling.