56

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAJuly 19thTuesday

Atlanta GA
July 19th
Tuesday

I sighed after I pulled into the graveyard. I started into space for a minute before I shook my head and turned the car off.

Today was the anniversary of my mothers death. Me and Journi came to visit and put out new flowers for her and change out the ones they put out for her birthday back in February.

"You ready?" I turned around to ask Nene, she smiled and grabbed the flowers. I got out to open the door for her before we walked to the tombstones.

"Wassup old lady" I chuckled, sitting down and Nene sat down with me. I looked at her and nodded "We brought you some lotus flowers. We got pink since Jermaiah said they're your favorite color." She smiled, I took the old ones and she put the fresh new ones down.

"I-I wish I could have met you. Buggs says I act and look just like you, everyday." She smiled. She does, her and our mother are identical, it looks like her bitch ass father didn't put in nothin.  

"You think she would like me as much as you say she would?" She asked lowly, starin at the tombstone.

"Yes. You are the girl she always wanted but got me first" I said, making her chuckle and she hugged me.

"Dang, don't nobody clean the queen bee off. The disrespect" I shook my head and wiped the dirt off with the rag I had.

"I miss you ma, I-I wish we had more time together. Sometimes it's not the same without you here, to hear your laugh, to see your smile, to hear you fussin about me smoking all the time." I chuckled, "I love you, and we will meet again, I promise. Keep watching over us until then. Ima come see you more often like I should and I'm sorry that I don't. It's still hard." I spoke, honestly. Nene wiped the tears that I didn't kno fell.

"It's okay" She slightly smiled, "Has she met Kimmy?" She asked, I shook my head no.

I know she would come if I asked her too, I jus never really thought about it.

"We should bring her and Dooda next time." She smiled, I nodded, agreeing.

I talk about them to her all the time when I come, I gotta keep my old lady up to date about things. When me and Moria started dating, I came here even before we started dating. I know I be talkin ha' ears off about them two, they're my pride and joy.

"C 'mon, say bye" I said, standing up and dustin the grass off my shorts. "Bye mommy, until next time." She said and blew her a kiss, I smiled.