30

😗sorry for any mistakes

Ocho Rios, JamaicaOctober 8thFriday

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
October 8th
Friday

I looked down as Kimoria slept on my chest, holdin on to me like I was a bear or sumthin.

They done got my baby drunk as hell last night. I kno dat hangover gon be kickin ha' ass when she wakes up.

Being here has been hella relaxin. I never knew I needed this vacation til I got here.

We went jetski on Wednesday and went damn Horseback riding on the beach yesterday.

Kimoria and em begged to do dat shit.

They wanted to swim wit the dolphins too but I draw the line wit dat shit. Ain no dolphin finna rape or drown my ass.

I heard my phone ringin, I reached over grabbin it.

NeNe🤞🏾❤️
would like Facetime...

I frowned answerin. She is supposed to be at school right now and she doesn't take her Ipad to school.

"Hi buggss," Nene said smiling once it connected.

"Wassup angel" I smiled back. I ain't bother turnin it down since kimoria ain't gon wake up anyways.

"Are y'all having fun?" She asked.

I nodded lookin where she was at, noticin she was in Mama rin and Cain's bed "Yea, why you ain in school?" I asked.

"Oh, that's why I called. I threw up at school and Papa Cain picked me up" She responded, I frowned.

"What you eat?" I asked.

"Mama rin's famous blueberry waffles. Omg they were soo good Buggs" She said dramatically, "but when I got to school my head and stomach started to hurt," She said.

Ight y'all it's time to pack it up, We gotta go.

"My teacher had Kaleb take me to the nurse's office and I just threw up everything I ate this morning," She said frowning.

"How you feelin now?" I asked goin check for flight times today.

"Eh mama rin gave me some medicine for my headache but my stomach still hurts" She replied frowning a lil.

I nodded "Ight. Ima book a flight to leave today" I told her, removin Kimoria tight ass grip from around my chest.

I gently moved her leg off me and slid her head onto a pillow.