15

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAApril 9thSunday

Atlanta GA
April 9th
Sunday

"Kimmy single now" Omari smirked, I just looked him not understandin what he tryin to say.

actin like I ain't the one that told him

"Make yo move nigga damn" Junior said lookin at me like I was dumb, I sucked his teeth "manneee" I dragged out rubbin hand down the side of my  face.

Everyone nodded agreeing with Junior. I shook my head. I always had feelins for Kimoria, ever since that day at the park.

I love her. Everything about her just feels right. It's scary how much of a connection I feel wit her. I can't even explain it sometimes.

I ain't afraid to admit either. If you ain't Kimoria Lolonyo White? Ion want you fr.

Diamond was cool, the sex is ight but wasn't Kimoria. Kimoria's my peace. Without her and Journi, I doubt i'll even be alive.

Everybody keep tellin me to get her but I already fucked that chance up 2 years ago.

The one thing I was afraid of was her regretting that night, She obviously did. I tried to talk to her, she ignored me fa' days my nigga. She never wanted to talk about it. I already accepted the fact the girl i'm inlove wit don't love me in that way back.

"She just got outta a relationship not even a month ago" He mugged all of them.

"Fuck dat relationship AND BUM ASS NIGGA DISRESPECTFULLY" Omari mugging me.

omm

I chuckled. "cuhs you love ha'?" Junior asked me, "Hell yea" I replied.

"so why not go get ha' " Bryson question, I smacked my lips "Yall needa mind yo business" I shook my head

Can't go get someone that don't wanna be got

"We would if we ain't have to watch y'all depressing ass" Omari scoffed. "worry bout Amani" I resorted.

"I DO! My stink think ima slut when I jus wanna slut ha' out" Omari groaned throwing his head back. "why she bein weirddd to meeee" He said makin me chuckle.

She do be playin with him

"This nigga. But real shit Jaw, if you love kimmy like you say go get ha'. Don't watch ha' be wit someone else who ain't goin love ha' fr" He said. I nodded slowly understanding. It does hurt seein her with someone else, but it's like she doesn't see me