21

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAJuly 9thFriday

Atlanta GA
July 9th
Friday

"Diamond Ion give a fuck." I said annoyed, over the phone.

"Jaw why? You know what we did, why would I lie?" She said soundin like she was about to cry.

Ion give af bout nun of dat shit.

She has been trippin about me wanting a DNA test. If I'm gon take this responsibility they needa to be mine.

Lost her damn mind if she thought I was just gon believe her when she said the child is mine.

She ain't finna pin no child on me that ain't mines

I wrap up EVERYTIME. I ain't saying condoms don't break but I would kno since I'm the one flushin them.

"Diamond I said what I said," I said calmly hanging up.

I walked back into the living room where Junior, Omari, and Ron were. We were chillin at Junior house.

"Nigga you look stressed" Mari chuckled, I mugged sitting on the couch.

"That babymomma makin yo hair grey already, the baby ain't even here yet" Junior joked.

Shit not even funny

"Nah this nigga hair been turnin grey since Kim possible broke up wit him," Mari said, Ron and Junior laughed.

I straight-faced him. That shit is not even close to bein funny.

I miss her. We are cordial when we are around each other, but it is mad awkward most of the time.

That's how you know this shit bad, outta all the years of knowin each other we ain't NEVER had awkward moments til now.

"That ain't funny" I mumbled shaking my head

"It is. You know once you get dat Dna test y'all gon be right back together" Mari shrugged, I chuckled

I hope so

"But nah why you ain't tell ha' you don't think the baby yours," Junior asked, I shook my head

"Cause she went off on him," Mari said laughing, I chuckled

she really did hurting my feelins and shit

"Manee I had to run outside to make sure he was still alive when I heard her yelling and a car speeding off" Mari laughed, Ron and Junior laughed.