50

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAMay 31thThursday

Atlanta GA
May 31th
Thursday

Kimoria hissed in pain, as she was trying to make her and Jermaiah's bed.  She was in pain from her broken rib, it felt like every time she moved it hurt.

"Shit" She gritted and sat on the bed to take a break. She was trying to move around on her own without ask Jermaiah for help. When she first came home that's all she did was ask for help and she felt like it annoyed him so she stop and been trying to do things on her own.

She knows he's about to be her husband and he probably doesn't mind but she does mind. She doesn't want to be a burden to him.

The doctor prescribed her oxycodone for the pain but she didn't want to take it. She heard about people getting hooked on that stuff and she didn't want to be next so she was trying to take the pain like a thug she is, especially in front of people so they wouldn't feel any sympathy for her.

She liked to be babied but not too much because it made her feel weak.

Kimoria took deep breaths before trying to slowly stand up again. She sighed before moving around slowly and fixing the pillows.

She grabbed her and Jermaiah's dirty clothes hampers and dragged them to the stairs before slowly going down the stairs one by one. She was not regretting them having a L-shaped half-pace staircase.

Jermaiah looks up from his computer after hearing someone's feet being dragged across the floor. He frowned seeing Kimoria slowly walking towards the laundry room while dragging both dirty hampers.

He shook his head at her not asking him to bring them down instead of struggling. He stood for the table and walked towards her "I got it baby" He said, picking the hampers up, she jumped and hissed under her breath. She didn't know he was down stairs she thought he was in his game room.

"It's okay, I had it" She tried to assure him and shook his head, ignoring her and took the hampers to the laundry room. "Thank you, Shit I forgot Nene and Dooda's hampers" She said about to walk out before Jermaiah stopped her.

"You needa sit yo ass down somewhea' Lolonyo" He said, before gently picking her up, bridal style and walking back upstairs. She mugged him "Because I'm bored and can't go back to work and things around here needs to get done sirrrr" She said as he walked them back in there room and gently laid her on the couch.

"It's gon get done later. And if you want to do something you could at least ask for help instead of struggling" He fussed before walking the room and going to Carter's room to tell him and Journi since they were in his room watching a movie, to put their hampers downstairs in the laundry room.