52

😗sorry for any mistakes

9-months later.......

Atlanta GA
March 25th
Monday

"We're getting married in two weekssss" Kimoria said excitedly while On the phone with Jermaiah, driving home.

Kimoria wanted to have their Wedding on April 9th, the day they got together but it fell on a Tuesday this year so she decided to have it on April 13th.

She was too excited, everything so far was going great. They had a wedding planner so Kimoria wasn't as stressed planning it alone.

All they had to do now was pick what cake, she had to finish getting his ring done, and get married.

They had already got a venue and invitations sent out, they had flights for her grandparents and his grandparents to come in and Bryson's grandmother.

Erin and Oaklynn restaurant were catering, she and her bridesmaids had one more dress fitting to do.

She was really excited about her dress, nobody has seen it but her and her Tt Nora since she was designing it.

Jermaiah chuckled "I kno, bout damn time" He said, he was excited but mainly just to be married to her.

"Ima see you when I get home, you're messing up my music" She said.

"Well damn" He said, making her laugh "I loveee youuu" She chuckled.

"I love you too, be safe mama" He said before hanging up. She came to a red light and quickly went to apple music and clicked shuffle before the light turned green again.

🎶Then there's you
You've got something I've been wanting, ooh
You're so new🎶

"You're my salvage, you're my balance, ooooohhh" Kimoria sung. She swore this song was about her and Jermaiah.

She always believed that Jermaiah was her salvage because he rescued her. Ever since the beginning, he helped her with her mental health, with her confidence and self love.

She was in a deep dark place when she met him, she never thought she would get out of that place either. She always tried to get herself out but she couldn't,but then he came and helped her.

"It hit me like a tidal wave, Knew that I was in love with you right away, Turned all my days into brighter days, Even when people say what we do is not okay" She sang happily, excited to get home to him now.