35

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GADecember 11thSaturday

Atlanta GA
December 11th
Saturday

"Heeeyy it's ya girl Kimmy" Kimoria smiled into the camera.

"And ya boy Jaw," Jermaiah said and kimoria looked at him.

"What are we supposed to say now?" She asked and he busted out laughing. After thinking a lot about it, Kimoria finally made up her mind about them doing youtube.

She still didn't like the fact of being seen but she understood she was going to be a seen person regardless because of who her family is and who she was dating.

"Shit ion kno" he laughed and she laughed with him.

"Ight y'all we'on know how to do intros and stuff like dat, but today we going to be doing a Q&A," She said chuckling.

They were going to start it in the new year but they decided to just do their first video as a Q&A and then just go from there in the new year.

"We asked people on both of our Instagrams for questions so that's what we going to be answering," Kimoria said and he nodded.

"A lot of yall nosy asf tho. Askin hella personal shit" Jermaiah said shaking his head and she nodded agreeing.

"Fuck yall needa know bout our sex life and shit fa'?" He mugged the camera and kimoria busted out laughing.

"Right but we going to answer sum but not all and most of y'all asked the same questions anyways sooooo" She explained shrugging.

"Don't forget to like, comment and subscribeeeee." She said.

"OH! Comments some names for us cause the ones he came up with ain't it" She chuckled pointing her thumb towards jermaiah and he sucked his teeth.

Jermaiah wanted to call them 'The Whites' but kimoria wasn't feeling that.

"Okay but we bout to start the MF videooooo" She dragged and he shook his head.

"Ion know how many we gon do but we just gon do til we feel like it's enough I guess," she said

"You wanna take turns or???" she asked he nodded.

She started scrolling through the questions, seeing what question she was going to ask first but was getting distracted by seeing out the corner of her eye, jermaiah staring at her.