28

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GASeptember 18thSaturday

Atlanta GA
September 18th
Saturday

"Hey Auntie Kimmy," Kaleb said, coming downstairs, I childishly grinned. "Omg is that my tootieeee," I said, dramatically gasping, he mugged me.

"Kimmy, I just saw you yesterday," he said, mugging me, I mugged him back.

"I could leave yo ass here and we won't go nowhere," I said raising my brow. He squinted his eyes at me "I wish you would" he said.

"Try me Tootie," I said, bucking at him, he bucked right back at me.

I laughed "Bring yo ass on boy," I said chuckling, "You said bye to your mammy?"I asked, he nodded in response.

"Bye Laniii" I shouted up upstairs, "Bye Mo, love you" She shouted back.

"I love you too," I said before walking over to the living room. "Okay we're goneee," I said to Junior, kissing his cheek

"Ight, y'all be safe, and you be good fa yo auntie ight?" he said hugging Kaleb. "Yes sir," Kaleb said. nodding.

"If you ain dats ight too" Junior teased, I flicked him off.

"Come on Tootie," I said walking to the front door.

"Can I sit in the front?" Kaleb asked when we walked out, "How old are you?"I asked trying to think of the age limit kids can sit in the front.

"I'm 8," he said with a slight attitude, I jerked my head back.

Lord fix it!

"Tootie, I'm about to make you ride on the roof, keep playing with me" I mugged him, unlocking the car.

"Oh," He said, blankly getting in the front seat. I laughed, shaking my head getting in.

I locked the doors before putting my foot on the break.
I was taking Kaleb out shopping and to get something to eat.

Kaleb was always more like a little brother to me than a nephew. He was born when I was 14, so we use to always do something together because he was my first nephew.

It was like that for a while until Journi came around then the rest of my nieces were born, so we didn't spend as much time together anymore.

So that he wouldn't feel like I forgot about him or anything, I try to take him out at least two times a month with just me and him.