37

😗sorry for any mistakes

Blue Ridge, GADecember 24thFriday

Blue Ridge, GA
December 24th
Friday

"Mommy, what's this?" Kimoria asked, pointing to the big crop pot on the strove.

They were starting to cook all the food for dinner tomorrow early.

"Boiled peanuts and NO you can't have any cause they ain ready yet," Erin said emphasizing no, knowing her daughter was about to grab a cup to get some.

Kimoria sucked her teeth putting the cup back.

"Go see if yo daddy done with the pork skins," Erin said making kimoria quickly run outside where her uncles and dad were on the grill and fryer.

"My mommy said are you done with the pork skins," She asked smiling at Cain.

He chuckled shaking his head at her "She did or yo fat ass wanna kno?" He asked making her mug him.

"Y'all needa pick a struggle. When I didn't eat and wasn't gaining any weight it was a problem but now that I do eat it's a problem." She frowned talking about the time when she was in 6th grade and she was a very picky eater so she didn't eat anything really.

She was underweight for her height and age.

"Shut up" He chuckled giving her some to try, "Thank youuuu," she said before sitting on her Uncle August.

"Kimmy, I love you but getcha big ass offa me" August fussed and she pouted.

"You said I was your favorite niece tho," She said.

"Jus like you said I was yo favorite Uncle when you already told Zion and Mason the same thang," He shrugged taking a pork skin out her bowl making her mug him.

"I didn't say you could get one," She said still mugging him, He shrugged "I ain say you could sit yo big ass on me eitha' " He said about to take another one until she popped his hand.

"Uncle Zion, he being mean to meeeee," She whined getting up and going over to sit next to him on the bench.

"You betta leave my fatty alone nigga" He said bucking at him making them all laugh.

In reality, Zion was her favorite uncle and she was his favorite niece. He always wanted a daughter since he had two boys Omari and Jacobi, but never got one but he saw Kimoria as his daughter more than a Niece.

When Kimoria was a baby if she didn't have her mom, dad, or brothers the only other person she always wanted was Zion. Every time he was around her she went to him.