51

😗sorry for any mistakes

Atlanta GAJune 8th Friday

Atlanta GA
June 8th
Friday

"Oh fucck" Kimoria moaned as she started to grind her hips against Jermaiah tongue and he moaned, sending vibrations up her body.

"Fucckkk papa I'm finna cumm," She moaned and he hummed in response sending her straight to her climax.

Kimoria's eyes fluttered open, she smiled at the wet dream she was having. She had be having to all week. They been making her mad and happy.

They were making her mad because they were just dreams and she always woke up, wet as hell. They made her happy because it was the only type of pleasure she was getting at the moment.

She was lowkey regretting being abstinence now, she missed feeling Jermaiah inside her and him treating her like a slut but she couldn't lie and say they were closer now.

They were already close but without sex the other intimacy they have is so high now.

"Mmm" she moaned and bit her lip as she put her hand on Jermaiah's head as he feasted on her. Her eyes started to roll back when he started to suck on her clit.

"Shhhhiit '' she breathed out then her eyes widened at the feeling, this wasn't a dream anymore. She looked down, seeing Jermaiah in between her legs.

"Oh my— bubba stop!" She said, pushing his head away and looking at him crazily. He licked his lips before leaning up to sloppily kissing her, allowing her to taste herself.

"Taste good, don't she?" He smirked when he pulled away. "Why would you do that?" She whined, they had been doing so good.

"Me?!? it was you!" He laughed, getting out of bed. "I came in here to take a shower and wake you cause Mrs. Davis gonna be here inna hour and YOU were in here touchin yo self and moaning and shit. You looked like you were struggling so I just helped you out" He explained looking at her.

Kimoria covered her mouth as she laughed and felt embarrassed. "Oh my—" She laughed, she didn't know she was touching herself in her sleep.

"Yea, ole freak ass" He laughed with her, she covered her face, laughing. "The second hand embarrassment. Why you didn't just wake me up?" She chuckled, asking.

"So you can have an attitude wit who? not me" He chuckled, picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom.

"You want me to.." She tailed off, pointing to his hardened dick, showing through his shorts. He shook his head no.