Never

What am I going to do Plagg? It's been 3 weeks! She probably hates me by now!"

It's been three weeks since he's seen his princess and he was miserable. It wasn't like he didn't want to see her, he's just been so busy with photo shoots and modeling his dad's designs that he hasn't even had enough time to change into Cat Noir without someone knocking on his door just before he jumps out the window.

Now he has a free week and plans to spend it with Marinette for as long as he can. He's just scared of what her reaction will be to his absence.

"Why even bother with girls you can have cheese?" Plagg asked then chucked a slice of camembert down his throat.

Adrien groaned and belly flopped onto his bed. Seeing this. Plagg sighed and flew down beside his face. "How about you just go and see her. You can't spend the week with her if you spend it in your room moping."

Adrien took a deep breath and pushed himself off his bed into a standing position with a new found confidence. "You're right Plagg." He then brought out his right fist and yelled out "Plagg, claws out!"

After the transformation, he leaped out his window and ran and jumped the rooftops in the direction of Dupain-Cheng Bakery. The evening breeze helping him by clearing his mind of all negative thoughts.

He had finally reached the Dupain-Cheng Bakery and saw his princess right away. She was leaning on the balcony's raling in a thin strap red nightgown that was two inches above her knee. She was staring out at the sunset with a longing look. It look like she had seen him.

He couldn't help but stare at her a little longer as the sunset lit up her face, giving it a golden glow.

'Here goes nothing' he thought before taking a deep breath and silently dropping onto the balcony.

It wasn't until he took a few steps that he heard her gasp then turn around. Their eyes locked; she relaxed but stood still in shock.

There was an awkward silence between the two but they refused to break eye contact.

He decided to break the silence. "What's the matter princess? Chat got your tongue."

Her shocked expression turned into a loving smile. She rushed towards him and wrapped her arms around him in a loving embrace as she lightly cried on his chest.

He returned her embrace and buried his face in her hair, smelling the lovely scent of cake and bread.

He left his arms around her even as she pulled away and rested her hands on his chest.

She leaned in so close that their noses were touching, bring a hot pink colored blush to Chat's cheeks. "I thought you left me, Chat."

He smiled. "Never, princess. Never."