You

She gasped out and fell to her knees when a sharp pain erupted from her right leg. There was a shell casing slightly covered in blood in front of her foot. The bullet has gone straight through. Rummaging and rattling could be heard from behind her. She looked back at her shooter.

"Why?" The slight crack in her voice was the only thing that convayed the heartbreak underneath.

Chat had his back facing her, his gun now laid across the room on the floor by her door. When he didn't answer her she asked him again a little louder.

"Its like you said Ladybug. The biggest shock about betrayal, is it never comes from your enemies." He kept his back towards her while he rummaged through her drawers, not knowing which drawer what he's looking is in.

She shifted her weight on her left leg and hovered her hand over her bullet wound. A red light emited from her hands and a warmth engulfed her. "Chat, if this is a joke it isn't funny."

"Its not meant to be."

The bullet wound sealed but she could still feel a faint throbbing. She had to hold onto her clothes' rack to stand. "The Chat Noir I know would never-"

"The Chat Noir you know? That's the problem Ladybug, the Chat Noir you know."

She could hear it in his voice that he was crying, or about to cry, which shocked her.

Chat never cried.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but whoever you think I am Ladybug, is a lie."

"I don't believe that." She leaned on the clothes' rack as she tried to stumble towards him. She let go when she was close enough to wrap her arms around his waist. "'Every faucet on a diamond makes that diamond unique and beautiful.' You've never lied to me kitty, not even about who you are."

He started shaking, "He's going to kill you."

She gently rubbed circles on his back, "The only way I'm leaving is if you kill me yourself."

The barrier broke. His tears freely fell now. Sobs violently racked his body and she held him up, holding him tightly against her, because she loves him and she's never gonna leave.