Angel and Demon AU

Ladybug cautiously walked down one of Paris's long dark alleyways. Her large and beautiful white angel wings glowed dimly in the dark, slightly lighting up the alley enough for her to see.

"Cat. Cat, where are you?"

"Right here, milady."

She turned towards the voice. Cat Noir was leaning against the side of a building with a fond smirk, his arms and legs crossed, and his tail swaying behind him; the most noticeable detail his vibrate green eyes which seemed to glow in the dark.

"I really don't see why we always have to meet in dark alleyways," she said walking towards him.

"Sorry Buggaboo," he apologized then leaned off the building's side. "This is the only place that we can meet where you can't be seen and where no one would look for me."

"So you're saying that the demons, who love dark spaces, wouldn't bother you in a dark alleyway," she sarcastically asked.

He scoffed, "Most of them are too scared of me to even search for me."

Ladybug just rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her hip, "Have you gotten any new info about Hawkmoth and his plans?"

"Not much. They're really keeping it on the down low. All I've gotten from them so far is to complete it there has to be some sort of sacrifice."

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Sacrifice? What do you mea- Cat. Cat what's wrong?" She saw Cat tense up.

She then gasped when he grabbed her arm and pulled her to his chest. "Cat what the-?" "Shh. Just stay still."

Cat hovered his hand along Ladybug's back. She became invisible just as a female demon landed in front of Cat.

"What are you doing here Cat?"

'Minding my own business, Evelynn," he hissed.

"Aww why do you have to be so cruel, kitty?" She teasingly asked as she seductively walked towards him. Evelynn pressed her body against his and ran her pointer finger up and down the path between his pecs. "All I wanted to do was check up on you."

Ladybug watched this with fear and slight jealousy. She unconsciously nuzzed deeper into his chest. It was hard not to feel completely comfortable pressed taut against his chest and not notice his chiseled chest when he's wearing a leather suit that leaves little to imagine. But still even with his comfort she still felt the fear coursing through her veins. Sensing her fear, Cat reached behind him and tenderly squeezed her hand.

He then took a deep breath to steady his nerves and gently pushed Evelynn off of his chest and spoke as calmly as he could, "Evelynn. We're over. You just have to accept that."

Evelynn stepped back in shock which soon turned into boiling rage. She spread her black demon wings and took off into the sky.

Cat growled and used his pointer finger and thumb to sooth an on-coming migraine. Ladybug became visible but didn't know leave her spot. An awkward silence layer heavy between them.

Ladybug attempted to break that dilence, "Uh, she must be really irritating to deal with."

He let out a humorless laugh, "You have no idea."

They quietly remained in there position for what felt like hours but in actuality was a few minutes before Cat spoke up, "Ladybug."

"Yes Cat?"

"You can let go now."

Ladybug blushed a bright pink and quickly pushed herself off of his chest, "Sorry."

The silence returned as Chat stared confusingly at Ladybug who refused to look at anything other than the ground.

"I-I'll see you tomorrow Cat," she said. She then spread her wings and took off towards her house before Cat could responed, planning to bang her head against the wall for her stupidity.