Heart Beat Song

Bump bump... bump bump... bump bump

It's been awhile since I've felt this good. Laying in Cat's arms is the best feeling I've ever felt. But I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Even though Cat Noir is a decent guy as well as an amazing partner, I've been in enough relationships to know that it won't last long. My heart has been broken too many times for me to get too attached.

Bump bump... bump bump... bump bump

Don't get me wrong, it's not that u don't trust my partner. I trust him with him with my whole life. My partner, Cat Noir, is wild, sometimes funny, and free as he wants while also being trustworthy, honest, and loyal and mysterious at times. He's also been obviously in love with me since the first day we've met. And me with him. I just didn't want to admit it.

Bump bump... bump bump... bump bump

I subconsciously began tracing weird patterns along the back of his left hand which was intertwined with my right. Cat ducked his head and lightly nuzzed my neck while softly purring. I giggled at his cuteness and ran my spandex covered fingers through his sun kissed hair.

Bump bump... bump bump... bump bump

But there were the moments when I forget all the bad past relationships. When I forget all the heartbreaks. And enjoy having someone to love and someone who will love me for me.

Bump bump... bump bump... bump bump

So until the day when Cat stops loving me or if that day comes, I'll just listen to the song of our heartbeats singing together.