Take as long as you need

"Hello?"

"Is Marinette with you? I can't find her anywhere."

"No. I haven't found her yet."

Adrien heard Alya growl on the other end of the phone. "I swear when I get my hands on Chloe-"

"Violence won't solve anything, Alya."

"Speak for yourself." He heard Alya sigh before her voice got distant then came back. "Just tell me if you find her."

"I will. Bye Alya." Adrien hung up the phone.

"Thanks for that." Marinette's voice was muffled. She was laying face down in her bed with her pillow pulled over her head. Adrien sat beside her in her rolling chair, "You're welcome. But why don't you want Alya to know where you are?"

"No offense but I didn't want you to find me either. I just want to be alone. But I don't want you to leave either.

"Did Chloe say something?"

"Yeah," Marinette pulled the covers further up her body and burrowed herself deeper into the mattress.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Adrien rolled over closer to the bed, placing his hand over hers above the covers.

"No." She peeked her head from underneath the covers. "Can you just... stay over tonight."

Adrien furrowed his eyebrow and unconsciously glanced over at the hatch to her room. "Aren't your parents going to mind?"

"They went to a cake baking seminar for the weekend."

"Your mom and dad wouldn't approve of me staying over while they're gone Mari."

"They wouldn't know."

"Mari."

Marinette groaned and tucked deeper into the covers, "Fine... you're still staying right."

"Of course." Adrien stood up from Marinette's rolling chair and sat on the bed beside her legs. "Take as long as you need. I'll be right here."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."