25 Sentences (Ladynoir)

Thankful: Cat was thankful for the reporter that showed up. If it wasn't for her, him and Ladybug might have been caught kissing on camera.

Believe: "Paris is counting on us to save it, Ladybug. Believe in yourself. I do."

Stars: Whenever Cat is upset he knew he could count on his lady and the night sky to calm him down.

Disaster: When Sliencer stole Ladybug's voice Cat wasn't worried because they always found a way out of any trouble they get in.

Legend: Ladybug teared up watching Theo putting the final touches on Cat Noir's statue. He finally got the recognition he deserved.

Running: "This isn't the way to escape your demons, Cat." Ladybug chastised. "I'm not escaping them. I'm just running away from them. Now are you coming with me or not?" "Of course I am."

Marvel: Ladybug wouldn't talk to Cat for a week after he brought a Spider-man comic book with him and kept singing Spiderman's theme song every time she would swing with her yo-yo.

11:11: Cat watched Ladybug close her eyes and tilt her head towards the moon. She muttered under her breath for a few seconds before opening her eyes. "What did you wish for?" Cat asked. She smiled, "If I tell you, then it won't come true."

Sweets: Chat couldn't believe it when Ladybug brought him a dozen macaroons for his birthday when she found out it was his birthday. It was his favorite present ever, after the scarf of course.

Braids: A little girl had asked Ladybug if she could braid her hair. She said yes. And as that little girl braided her hair, Chat couldn't help but imagine that a child of his and Ladybug's own were in the little girl's place.

Ribbon: It was Valentine's Day when Ladybug and Chat were sitting in the park. When Ladybug smiled at him, he swore he saw a red ribbon connected to both of their pinkies.

Recorder: Every time he would hear Ladybug laugh he wished he had a recorder to play the melodious sound on replay whenever she wasn't beside him.

Memory: There was a time when a akuma had dropped Cat so hard that he had lost his memory. He had gotten it back when she used Miraculous Ladybug to reverse the damage, but that had been the scariest day of her life.

Glue: "Quite a sticky situation we've gotten ourselves in, huh." "You've just been waiting for that one haven't you?" "Yep."

Pillow: Ladybug had always offered Chat a shoulder to lean on. He accepted it every time.

Rewards: "Ahh... milady... what are you-" "Shh. How about something better than a chin scratch."

Brace: "Is your ankle hurting? Here, lean on me." "Thanks... milady."

God Gave Me You-Blake Shelton: If it wasn't for Ladybug, Cat doesn't know what he would be doing now. He's forever grateful to have her in his life.

Necklace: Cat's heart almost stopped when he caught Ladybug staring at a necklace with a black cat charm with lime green eyes in a store window.

Knowing: Ever since Ladybug and Chat kissed, Rena and Carapace have been sending them looks. It's really starting to get annoying.

Night: Ladybug had gotten used to seeing in the dark. It was a shame. Chat missed having an excuse to holding her hand more.

Tired: The best part of fighting akumas would be the sleepy nights where Ladybug and Cat Noir were so tired that they could barely stand so they would just lean on each other as they lightly dozed off.

World: "You don't think we're the only people with superpowers in the world do you?" "Of course not. With how big the world is, I'm sure we have some super-powered buddies out there somewhere."

Teacher: Since they've gotten some new teammates, Ladybug has been working her butt off trying to be a good role model; which Chat didn't understand since she is already a good role model.

Brave: It's been proven time and time again. If Ladybug isn't feeling confident, Cat has enough to be brave for the both of them.