25 Sentences (Marichat)

1. Picture: Sometimes when Chat would visit her, she would catch him staring at her family photos with what seemed like jealousy. She wonders what goes through his mind when he does that.

2. Pet: Marinette had taken in a stray black cat from off the street one day when Chat came by. He wouldn't stop pouting until she let him lay in her lap and comb through his hair.

3. Guilt: Marinette hated the guilt that would come when Chat would start talking about Ladybug, not knowing he was talking about her.

4. Sweet: Every night since Marinette learned how much Chat loved her macaroons, she would leave a tray on them on her balcony for him. Come morning the tray returned empty.

5. Embrace: Naightmares would torture Chat sometimes when he slept over at Marinette's. Everytime he would wake up trashing from the nightmares, Marinette would hug him and let him know that she would always be there.

6. Song: From the many times Chat has claimed he could sing, the first time he did blew Marinette's mind. He actually wasn't that bad.

7. Exhaustion: After a string of late-night akuma attacks, Ladybug and Chat were thoroughly exhausted and split ways. She dropped her transformation just before dropping onto her balcony. Marinette was just about to enter her room when she saw Chat curled up fast asleep on one of her beach chair. She quickly brought him in before someone could see him.

8. Clinomania: Marinette quickly learned how lazy Chat could be in the morning. If it were up to him, neither would leave the bed until the afternoon.

9. Carry: Chat had preferred carrying Marinette bridal style. It's an easier position while running and the blush that would always be on her cheeks was too adorable to pass up.

10. Dance: One day when Chat was visiting, Marinette admitted that shoe couldn't dance. She thought he was going to laugh at her, but to her surprise he held his hand out and promised to teach her.

11. Injury: Marinette was in the hospital for a sprained ankle. She had fallen asleep and when she woke up there a note next to a vase filled with water and a rose. After reading the note, she kissed the corner of it, placed it gently back on the table and went back to sleep.

12. Quixotic: The surprise Chat had set up was beautiful, almost unreal. Maybe she should've come here first instead of Andrea's ice cream stand.

13. Chains: Chat would tell her of how confined he felt at his house. She couldn't imagine feeling trapped in your own home.

14. Wings: Marineet seemed more like a bird, graceful and delicate. He just hopes she doesn't get her wings clipped.

15. Daybreak: The night belongs to them, time for cuddles and midnight discussions, right until dawn rears its ugly head.

16. Appetence: Chat's bond with Marinette is different than it is with Ladybug. He feels like he can talk to her about anything.

17. Basorexia: Something was different Marinette tonight. He couldn't tel what it was, but she had to make a huge effort not to stare at her lips for too long.

18. Uitwaaien: Marinette's room seemed to be a place of solitude for Chat. Whenever she's around he's able to think clearly again.

19. Ethereal: Sometimes Chat would watch Marinette sleep. It was unreal how beautiful she looks when she's asleep.

20. Trouble: Chat decided that Marinette had to be danger-prone. Why else would she be at every akuma site.

21. Flight: It feels different when Chat carries Marinette across building tops. Its more like she's the damsel in distress being rescued by a brave knight instead of the famed superheroine saving the dames in need of rescuing.

22. Oops: Marinette was supposed to be sketching out a design for a new winter coat. It wasn't until Alya pointed out that she realized she was drawing Chat's leather suit.

23. Lullaby: When Chat wasn't able to sleep, Marinette would sing him a song, her mom used to sing to her. The beautiful song would quickly lull him to sleep.

24. Headphones: Marinette didn't realize how well Chat's hearing is. She had her headphones on low and he started singing the exact lyrics of the song she was listening to.

25. Aoye: After fighting akumas all day, Marinette had to pull an all-nighter to finish her homework. Luckily Chat was there to keep her awake.