Tears

Tears have been said to be able to cleanse the soul. Just like rain to the Earth. Or like love to sadness and despair.

Everyone says that you shouldn't bottle up your tears. That if you do you'll go crazy and mad in the head until your af the brink of insanity.

They say crying helps. That letting go is the best way to handle pain...anger. That crying the bodily cleanser everything will be fine.

If that true, then why am I here in my depression after crying my heart out and cleansing myself to sleep every night.

They say I'm not doing it right. That I need to cry with a friend. That a best friend's embrace and a good cry is the cure. Yet, I'm still here. After crying and crying in Alya's arms for possibly a day straight.

Let's just face it. He's gone. My soul...my heart is gone.

Adrien.

Chat Noir.

My kitty... was gone. Forever.

He left the Earthly plane and flew up. Into the clouds, pass the gates, and to the freedom he downright deserved.

To never be in my arms again.

To the hands of his father.

Gabriel Agreste. Hawkmoth. The most famously known fashion designer in all of Paris. The man that has hunted us down for years. The man that killed his own son for our miraculouses. The man that hands are now stained with the blood of his son, my lover, my fiancé.

People say that tears are the cleanser of the soul. People say that crying is the best way to handle pain. People say that crying to a friend is the best cure of despair.

Well you what. Screw those people. I say that revenge is the cleanser of the the soul. Revenge is the best way to handle pain. Revenge is the best cure of despair.

And I'll destroy anyone who gets in the way of my belief.