Here for you

He quietly landed on the roof of the Notre Dame Cathedral. His feet ached from his non-stop running and landings from jumping from building to building, but he couldn't bring himself to care. Chat looked down at his baton.

She didn't show up for patrol. Ladybug never missed patrol. Not even if she was sick. Its only natural for him to be worried.

He thanked God for the built-in trackers on their suits that could be detected from anywhere in Paris. And according to Ladybug's tracker, she's here.

But he couldn't see her anywhere. She hasn't moved. She couldn't have gone inside couldn't she?

Climbing down, he noticed one of the entrance doors were cracked open. The Cathedral has long ago been closed to the public. And not a lot of people were on the streets this time of night. So of course no one would notice a ladybug themed superhero break into one of the most notorious tourist attractions in Paris.

Chat slowly walked down the isle. The church was spacious but it was also dark. It was times like these where he was thankful for his night vision. A sence of calm brushed over him, the silence and the cool air adding to the serene atmosphere. The moonlight shined through the stained glass windows, engulfing the stage in a reddish, blueish hue. The giant cross in the middle of everything seemed to glow, as if trying to provide some kind of comfort.

Then his eyes landed on his partner's signature pigtails, her shoulders bent as she was curled up in her seat. He let out the breath he was didn't know he was holding. She was safe. But why would she come here.

He quietly padded down the isle and crouched down beside her, "My Lady?"

Ladybug jumped out her skin at the sudden noise. "Chat Noir! What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you," he cocked his head to the side. "What are you doing here? The church is closed."

"I-I just needed to be alone that's all." Chat sat in the seat beside her.

"Did something happen? You know you can tell me if something's wrong, right?"

"Of course I do! I-Its just been a long day kitty."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No."

So he sat there with her. Deep into the night, holding her hand until their Miraculouses ran out.