Jealous 2

She's so done with this party.

When she had asked Adrian if she could come she was excited. It's everything she imagined. Hanging crystal chandeliers, satin wallpaper, marble glasses. Then the flashy expensive suits and dresses the glitterati wore as a second skin mingling, drinking wine, and kissing up to whoever just to help their own businesses. So everything and everybody here basically screams rich.

Just how she imagined it.

She just didn't imagine to see the heiress of WNOH flirting with Adrian.

The girl wore wedges that made her tower over him by at least an inch, with a pound of makeup on her face and the most annoying feature, a smirk on her face that showed she expects more that to just flirt with Adrian. And Adrian just ignored it!

He laughed at all her jokes even though they were awful, gave her a drink, he even cupped her cheek. It's like he didn't even care I was here and may be watching.

Now she was pressed against his chest whispering something in his ear, having no shame over the fact that she was obviously trying to seduce him into bed in a very public area.

She's so done with this party.

Her and Adrian eyes locked. Marinette sent human icy glare then walked away towards the exit.

There were hurried footsteps behind her by the time her finger was hovering over the 'up' button on the elevator. Her arm was jerked back before she could press down on the button.

A shudder ran through her when she could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck. "What do you think your doing?"

"Going up to the room since I'm apparently not needed or wanted in there. And shouldn't you be in there flirting and lying through your teeth instead of chasing after me."

Adrian sighed and pulled Marinette to his chest, tucking his face in the crook of her neck when she didn't pull away, "Milady. You know I only have eyes for you. After five years of dating I thought that was clear."

"Well sorry if I get jealous when I see some desperate brown haired bimbo flirting with my boyfriend who acts like he d- hmmph!" She was cut off when Adrian crashed his lips into hers. His lips sought out hers in a desperation to shut her up and clear her thoughts while she banged on his chest before melting into the kiss. They pulled away panting. Adrian gently kissed her neck then whispered in her ear.

"No one in that room or even in the world who can compare to you. Not if they're famous, rich, or even worth millions. You're the only one who can complete me milady."

Marinette's eyes teared up. She broke into a fit of giggles,"You always have to be so cheesy kitty."

He gently wiped her tears away with the pad of his thumb, "You love me still."

She smiled but it quickly dropped when she looked over his shoulder into the ballroom. Adrian followed her gaze.

The heiress he was talking to was meaning against the side of the ballroom's door staring at him. When she noticed him looking her lips curved upwards into a sultry smile and she rolled her finger in a 'come here' motion, not noticing Marinette's glare since Adrian was blocking her from the heiress's view.

The elevator then decided to open and out comes a pair wearing the dressiest of dresses and laughing the snootiest of laughter who walked towards the ballroom.

"Eek," Adrian pulled Marinette by her arm into the elevator before it's doors closed. He pressed the 13th floor.

"Uh Adrian. Where are we going?"

"To my room so that I can show you just how much I love you without any interruptions."