Annex

His back slammed against the freshly painted white poles of the annex connecting the main hall to the cafeteria. He didn't have time to register the pain before Marinette crashed her lips against his.

Marinette pressed herself tightly against Adrien, leaving no space between them or Adrien's back and the pole. He broke the kiss and tried to catch his breath while Marinette moved down to leave love bites around his neck and work on unbuttoning his shirt.

"W-what's gotten into you?" Adrien stuttered out as Marinette popped open the first three buttons of his shirt.

"I got lonely." She took a momentary pause to look up at him from underneath her eyelashes. "I haven't seen you for so long. I couldn't take it anymore." Her eyes flashed with a dangerous glint. "But you're back now. So won't you be a good kitten for me and let me show you how much I missed you?" A strangled groan escaped him when she harshly bit a sensitive spot just above his collarbone.

He quickly covered his mouth. They were right outside of the cafeteria. Anyone could walk by or from inside and see them.

"Mari. We need to s-stop." He tried in vain to push her away.

"No we don't." She popped open the last button then snaked her under the flaps of his unbuttoned shirt and tugged on the him of his khakis.

"We're outside the cafeteria. Someone's going to see us." The sound of his pants being unzipped was loud in his ears.

"They're not coming out." She popped his pants button open.

The cafeteria door swung open. Adrien and Marinette broke apart and scrambled to fix their clothes. Nino and Alya came out of the cafeteria laughing when they spotted them.

"What're you guys doing out here?" Nino asked. Alya stood behind him and furrowed her brow. "And why are you guys so fidgety.?"

Marinette's hair was coming out of her ponytail and Adrien's hair was more tousled than usual. Both of their clothes were slightly ruffled up and they were both panting heavy. "We just ran from the art room."

"But the art room is just three classes down the hall from the annex." A knowing smile crept across Alya's face.

"Well whatever," Nino slapped Adrien on the back and started leading him towards the cafeteria. "They're serving tacos today at lunch. Unlimited toppings!" Alya followed close behind, casting knowing looks and winks over her shoulder at Marinette while Adrien full on glared.

Marinette laughed and caught up to the group. She placed a hand on his lower back, silently telling him that they were far from done.