Forever and Always

"You can't catch me!"

Two 4 years old were running around, one trying to catch the other. One had medium length(half way down the neck) hair so black that it looked blue held down by a headband and innocent bluebell eyes and the other had curly untamed blonde hair and wild green eyes.

The two kids were laughing merrily as they ran around without a care in the world.

They ran until the boy caught the girl by the waist and tumbled with her until they stopped, him ending up straddling her legs and resting his hands on either side of her shoulders.

"Caught you," he said, looking down down at her with a wide smile.

She pouted as a rosey blush came to her cheeks then shoved him to the side. He erupted into laugher when he landed on his back and she huffed, trying not to let her blush darken thinking he was laughing at her.

Once his laughter died off the two laid on the ground in comfortable silence. The boy relaxed on the grass with his eyes closed and his arms resting behind his head and the girl was curled into his side looking up at the sky. "Adrien?"

He hummed in reply.

"Are we always gonna be together?"

He didn't hesitate to answer, "Forever and always, Marinette."

Ten years later

Fourteen year old Adrien and Marinette laid in the same grassy field that they did ten years ago.

They finally had a break from their busy schedules and planned to relax and do absolutely nothing in each others arms. Though it was pretty hard for Marinette to enjoy their time together when she was paranoid that it would get interrupted by a sudden photoshoot.

"Is something wrong, Buggaboo?" Someone he knew whenever she was feeling down.

"Are you sure you're free for the day," she asked, looking up at me.

He chuckled and opened his eyes to look down at her. "I've checked my schedules five times before I left and called Natalie to reconfirm it. You have nothing to worry about."

She hummed and cuddled even more into his side. "If you say so."

He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, I say so."

The silence came back and only lasted a couple of minutes for Marinette had something that she had to make sure of.

"Kitty?"

"Yeah Marinette?"

"Promise me that we'll be together forever."

He gently grasped her hand and brought it up to his lips. "Forever and always, milady."