11. Valentina

I get into the car and Blair quickly drove off

I get into the car and Blair quickly drove off. Naveen hands me clothes to change into. "I don't understand why we didn't kill him right there," Naveen grumbled.

"It's okay. I'll torture him for a month before I get to kill him. My priority is getting back to Ivy."

"You have a big ass bruise on your side, what did they do to you?"

"Taser and water boarding," I answer and put the shirt on.

"You think Fredrico is with the mob?"

"He has to be. There's no way he isn't." I answer.

"He has to be the Capo," I mumble.

"Why would a leader of a mafia kidnap you when he has people to do it?" Blair asks.

"Because it was personal, well to him it was," Naveen answered.

"It would make sense because he's been attacking our mafia. Do you think he has any idea you're the leader?" Sabrina asks.

I shake my head, "he was asking me why I was at the 244. He was there also, but I didn't see him until he kidnapped me. He must've thought I was stalking him."

Blair looked back at me,"I got your purse back. It's under the seat. I checked it for any bugs or listening devices, it doesn't have any."

"What are you doing with Alfonso's ring?" She asks.

"Oh I stabbed him in his hand yesterday, then chopped his ring finger off, and took his ring. I told him he doesn't deserve to be married to a good woman like Jamila."

"Oh jeez," she mumbled with a sigh.

"So is this it? Are we going back to our assassin ways? Because it's been too long since i've killed someone and i've been itching to pull a trigger these last eight months," Sabrina asks.

I think about it for a moment.

Should I act insane and go down a spiral to get the man who is threatening me and torture Gunther for what he did to my parents?

Fuck it.

"Yes. I've been professional for too long. Two people came and threatened me in my office. I'm tired of people thinking they can do whatever," I tell her.

"Fuck yes!" Blair cheered. "I can finally go back to smacking bitches with my damn computer."

We all give her a look. She looked around, "what? You've never smack anyone with a computer?"

We stare at her, "okay party poopers," she mumbled. "It's actually very fun and satisfying. Especially when you here the smack."

"Where's Ivy?" I change the subject.

"With Claire. We paid her a lot to stay with her overnight. She said Ivy keeps crying for you." Sabrina answered.

"Take me to my house please. I need to get to Ivy before I deal with all of this bullshit."