14. Fredrico

I sat with a glare on my face

I sat with a glare on my face. Valentina had tied my hands together while I was in my moment of weakness.

Naveen, Sabrina, and Valentina stood before me. Valentina looked at me and rolled her eyes, "oh don't look at me like that. If you thought I wasn't going to return the torturing you're stupid."

Naveen ripped the tape off my face and I spit out the gauze.

"Where did you get those letters and pictures from?" Valentina asks.

"You should know. You sent it," I tell her.

"I've been getting them myself," she tells me. "Now do you know who sent them yes or no?"

"No." I answer her truthfully.

"Who are you with? The Italian mafia?" She asks.

I shrug, "who taught you how to shoot like that?"

She shot me in my stab wound. I nearly shout in pain, "What the fuck!" I yell.

"I'm asking the questions. Not you," she crouched down in front of me.

"Are you with the Italian mafia? Yes or no?" She asks with force.

I give her a half assed shrug, "if I was what would you do?"

I grit my teeth to fight from screaming when she shoots me again, "next bullet is going in your fucking eye if you don't start giving me answers."

Sweat dripped from my brow as my chest heaved, "I'll be nice and start with a easier question."

"What were you doing at the 244?"

Naveen hands her a knife and she slowly starts to flay my skin as she waits for an answer.

"I'm not very patient princess, so hurry up with those answers. If you give me what I want, i'll let you live."

"Well, maybe. It depends on if i'm satisfied with my answers," she lets out a small laugh and grins at me.

Is she fucking insane?

"If you don't answer, you'll just be missing a few body parts," she mumbled.

She sighed, "now, you're going to answer my question then i'll reward you by not hurting you any further. Don't take my generous offer for granted," she whispered.

Her eyes glistened with evilness and excitement. With blood on her face and a evil cunning smile spread across her lips; she looked feral.

She has definitely done this before.

Personally, I have never been tortured. I do the torturing, not the other way around. This shit hurts like hell. I can feel my heart thud in my ears, i'm sweating profusely, my entire body hurts, and I can barely see with the sweat and dirt in my eyes.