32. Fredrico

I go downstairs and into the kitchen

I go downstairs and into the kitchen. Valentina was bent over getting something out the freezer. I take the time to look at her round ass.

"I can feel you staring you pervert." She said and stood up straight.

"I can't stare at your ass, but you can stare at my dick?" I ask. She looked back at me for a moment, then opened the refrigerator door.

"That's different."

I walk over to the refrigerator, "how so?"

"Because I said so," she mumbled and grabbed a water and shut the door.

"Why are you just standing here?"

"I'm waiting for you to move," I tell her. She takes a couple steps back and I open the refrigerator.

"You hungry?" I ask.

"Are you even capable of making anything that doesn't involve a microwave?" She asks.

"How do you think I survived though college?" I ask her.

She shrugged, "your mother is always making food for you so."

"That's because she loves to cook and thinks I need to eat more because i'm always in my office," I explain.

She hummed, "no wonder Jamila and her are best friends. They act the same."

"You don't really have anything to cook in here," I say as I look at just eggs, milk, cheese, fruit, and peanut butter.

"Why do you have peanut butter in the refrigerator?" I ask.

"I like to snack on cold peanut butter and toast from time to time," she answered.

I grimace, "you just eat blobs of peanut butter?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Yes." I say and shut the refrigerator door.

"I'll just order groceries," I tell her. "What do you want? Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast?" I ask.

She thought about it for a moment, "Chicken Alfredo."

I walk to the living room and she follows after me. "Get an ice maker. Get the one that makes the ice like Chick-fil-a," she said.

"Anything else?" I ask and sit down on the round sofa chair.

She sat down on the floor in front of me and started looking at pictures on the coffee table. "Uh get a snickers bar too and chips with french onion dip."

As i'm placing the order I get a text on my phone. I swipe up and my phone dings again.

Valentina turned around, "who's that?"

I check the messages and see it's from an old fling, Marissa. Don't know how the hell she got my number, but she was asking if I wanted to hang out since she was in New York as well.