57. Fredrico / Valentina

I get up and check the time

I get up and check the time. It was a little after five and Valentina still wasn't back in bed. I throw on my boxers and a pair of sweatpants.

I go downstairs looking for her, but she was nowhere to be found. I go into her room and see it vacant. I go back to mine and notice a note on the nightstand.

I pick it up and read it.

"What the fuck," I mumble and run out to the hallway. I bang on everyone's door while yelling.

Naveen comes out, "What the hell are you yelling out?"

"Valentina is gone," I tell him.

"What?" Blair asks and wraps her blanket around her.

"Valentina is gone," I repeat louder.

I hear pounding coming from downstairs. I go inside and grab my gun and go downstairs with Naveen and Derek following me.

I open the door and aim my gun. "It's us! Please don't shoot!" Aaya said and raised her hands.

I look out in the hallway before ushering them both in. "What happened to you two? Did Val bring you guys here?" Sabrina asks.

"Derek call the doctor. We'll need him here asap," I tell him. He nods and ventures off.

Both of Troy's eyes were swollen shut, he had cuts and bruises all over his body, i'm surprised to see he's even awake.

"Alfonso took us from the house. He took us to a tropical place- I don't- I don't know or remember where." Aaya shook in her seat.

Blair takes her by the hands, "Did he sell you to people Aaya?" She straight forwardly asks.

Aaya sobs and nods her head. "But h-he took me to the airport late last night. He told me it was my lucky day- that Val h-had come and s-saved us. He said s-she was taking my place."

"What else did he say?" Blair asks.

"Nothing. That was t-the first time I seen him since-" She breaks down in sobs.

"Troy?" I ask and pat his back. Tears were streaming down his face. "He can't talk," Aaya informs us. "I think they broke his jaw."

"She took Lila with her too," Naveen mumbles and shows me the footage from the warehouse.

"She left me a note," I say and hand it to Blair. "Is there a way we can locate her? Maybe she left something for us."

Blair takes the note, "Give me a second. I have to get the computers up and running. I updated the software last night," she mumbles.

TIME SKIP

Troy had a fractured jaw along with many other injuries. His parents went with him to the hospital, he needed to have surgery.